Could somebody explain the AP poll to me | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could somebody explain the AP poll to me

I think we should be at #4 personally. I see no difference in WVU blowing out decent opponents such as MSU. And say USC barley beating Washington an unranked team. and Florida a #5 team i believe they were beating a #9 team. Yes they (florida deserve to be up there) but i dont agree that USC does

Its only a matter of time before Michigan and hart,manningham and henne take down Ohio State. And before Auburn take down Florida...I can only hope

WestVirginiaFan said:
I think we should be at #4 personally. I see no difference in WVU blowing out decent opponents such as MSU. And say USC barley beating Washington an unranked team. and Florida a #5 team i believe they were beating a #9 team. Yes they (florida deserve to be up there) but i dont agree that USC does
IMO, USC is living off of reputation.

WestVirginiaFan said:
Its only a matter of time before Michigan and hart,manningham and henne take down Ohio State. And before Auburn take down Florida...I can only hope

Keep on hoping but it wont help WVU get in the National Title game.

Keep on hoping but it wont help WVU get in the National Title game.

Not this year. But then again we only have sophomores at the QB and RB posistion. And they were freshman that destroyed that Georgia team last season

Face it buckeye fan, OSU is going down against michigan

WestVirginiaFan said:
Not this year. But then again we only have sophomores at the QB and RB posistion. And they were freshman that destroyed that Georgia team last season

Face it buckeye fan, OSU is going down against michigan

It may happen, or it may not happen. But I know for a fact that WVU couldnt beat either OSU or Michigan.

Bumpus said:
... don't hate just because you realize that we would run for 300-350 yards on your precious buckeyes.

LOL, I'm sure he would get 175-200 yards but you would have under 17 points. Bucks would Roll over WV.

Alex44 said:
If WVU was in the SEC you would have 3 losses already

I HATE Ohio State and even I can say they would roll all over WVU
Then you have not seen the 'Eers lately. Our running game is absolutely sick.

Bumpus said:
Then you have not seen the 'Eers lately. Our running game is absolutely sick.

Lets see who you have played.

Marshall
East Washington (LOL)
Maryland
East Carolina
Miss St

Wow those are some real contenders right there :sidelol:

Bumpus said:
(I only hope that the favor will be returned when we stomp a mudhole in Louisville:D )

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Good luck with that. U of L's defense is built to stop the run (293 yards allowed to date). WVU defense has only 6 sacks :eek: so far this season. Their pass rush doesn't exsist. Teams have had to pass the ball because they have been blowing out the competion and they still only managed 6. Brohm will be back at 100%, with the Syracuse and possibly the Cincy game under his belt. With no pass rush to worry about, he will pick the WVU secondary to pieces. Oh and the game is in Papa Johns Cardinal Stadium.
Yeah, Good luck with that.

Motion said:
I agree, I really thought that USC should have been the one to slip down. They'll most likely lose at least one soon anyway with Cal and ND coming up.
The one thing people are losing sight of w/ USC, is that Steve Smith and Dwayne Jarret have been playing hurt the last two or three (close) games. Those guys are the stars of that offense, and have been no where near full speed.

LouPhinFan said:
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Good luck with that. U of L's defense is built to stop the run (293 yards allowed to date). WVU defense has only 6 sacks :eek: so far this season. Their pass rush doesn't exsist. Teams have had to pass the ball because they have been blowing out the competion and they still only managed 6. Brohm will be back at 100%, with the Syracuse and possibly the Cincy game under his belt. With no pass rush to worry about, he will pick the WVU secondary to pieces. Oh and the game is in Papa Johns Cardinal Stadium.
Yeah, Good luck with that.
:lol:
was waiting for that...

finswin56 said:
The one thing people are losing sight of w/ USC, is that Steve Smith and Dwayne Jarret have been playing hurt the last two or three (close) games. Those guys are the stars of that offense, and have been no where near full speed.

Neither one of them play defense. :wink:

USC needs to lose soon. Of course I hope OSU does too, but I only say that because I hate them. I still think LSU could take down OSU, but I think WV would get beat pretty soundly by OSU.

Back
Top Bottom