Countdown to kickoff...... Miami @ Buffalo. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Countdown to kickoff...... Miami @ Buffalo.

Dolphins don't have a #87 but the Bills do.

800pxJoeTeaching-1.jpg

Joe Klopfenstein....Tight End.

800pxJoeTeaching-1.jpg

JK: And kids thats why Miami is going to win this come September....

Kids: Yay go Miami!!!

Kids: Who are you again?

mt favorite player, seemed like it was yesterday that you were putting up randy starks lol

I just skipped most of the pages. Listen bills fans you have a good secondary, ok good that's it. You have no QB a RB that doesn't want to play for you I honestly don't think spiller will be that great. More like a sproles type player. We had gibril Wilson as our FS last year and a terrible D Coor plus old OLB and ILB were below avg as well. We upgraded all of those plus one of our strenghs the d line. What WRis going to step up for the bills this year? You guys have 0 offense and the bills are depending on a rookie to carry the offense that a lot of people don't think will be very good. Yes you guys beat us last year but that was a terrible game and we had lots of injuries plus it's hard to sweep any team in your division .... Just not the jets haha. To compare the bills to the phins is just dumb. I'm not saying you can't turn it around but you only got worse in the offseason getting rid of T.O possibly trading Lynch and getting rid of reed. Please tell me who is going to lead your offense next year.

I want to post a Video that just pops up on my post without the link. Something that you can just push play and view from my post. Any advice?

Or is it more depressing that even if you sleep and wake up, it will still be 94 days until we play Buffalo? Unless you can enter a coma, wake up in 93 days, and retain all of your intelligence, memory, and motor skills, it is going to be a long 94 days.

And your rent will be paid and there will be popcorn ready.

yeah face palm me all you want. i understand its been in shorts, but its not like the guy was a mid round pick. he was the 11th pick. so for him to start to really come on in his 3rd year shouldnt be really all that surprising. :bobdole: right back at ya

Buffalo will go 0-16.

Wow I don't think there's a fanbase more delusional than the Bills. You go on the buffalobills.com forums and they think their pitiful excuse for a football team can actually win 8-10 games and a majority think the Bills can actually sweep the Dolphins. I think I actually want the Dolphins to destroy and humiliate the Bills more than the Jets this year.

Wow I don't think there's a fanbase more delusional than the Bills. You go on the buffalobills.com forums and they think their pitiful excuse for a football team can actually win 8-10 games and a majority think the Bills can actually sweep the Dolphins. I think I actually want the Dolphins to destroy and humiliate the Bills more than the Jets this year.

Yea, reading what the bills fans have posted on this thread make me think they are worse than jets fan. And i didnt think that was possible.

Back
Top Bottom