Countdown to kickoff...... Miami @ Buffalo. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Countdown to kickoff...... Miami @ Buffalo.

88 more days

martin-1.jpg

Downgrade both OLB's? Downgrade DE since your taking your good DE and moving him to NT?

What if Henne doesnt get better? What if he stays the same? What if he takes a step backwards?

We downgraded OLB's? I know you know who Cameron Wake is since he sacked buffalo 2 times in one game...

He is better than Joey at rushing the passer..He has to get better at stoping the run..that remains to be seen..

We did move our Best De to NT...But we have some depth there before..

And we spent a 1st round draft pick on a end...and a 2nd on a OLB...

Ppl have to step up..but our moves def overshadow the Bills move's hands down

Ah... Alguien debe decir estas personas que pintan pastillas no son un cereales para el desayuno. Wow, just wow!

I agree there's allot of smack talk for a team that only finished one win ahead of you guys last year.

I do think we'll be much improved, but think the Bills will also be better than many think. They beat both Miami and the Jets last year and should have beaten the Pats. Gailey always manufactures an offense that puts up points, even with lesser talent - especially deficiencies on the Oline. He did it as OC with Miami back in the Fiedler pre Ricky days and he did it with KC and Thigpen just a couple of years ago. I think he'll turn Edwards back around.

I also think your defense transitions pretty well out of the Tampa 2 to the 3-4 if Kyle Williams and Troup can do anything at NT - a big if. The biggest question on your defense in my mind is the DC who's very unproven so who knows what you'll get. Losing Fewell was a big loss IMO.

That being said I hope we sweep you and that the games aren't even close.

well here we have a sensible fan. i dont know if hell turn edwards around, though i def hope so. but hes prolly one of the better guys to be able to do so. won games with guys like fielder, mike tomzcak, kordell stewart, and tyler thigpen. we were ranked 30th in o last year, and practically the last few years. we should have nowhere to go but up. but well see what happens

uh..... What?

Translation: your a hopeless homer, without a clue about football. It's ok though man, just except who you are and move on with your life. If things don't go your way this coming year, just relax and stay a way from the ledge. It'll be ok I promise.

well here we have a sensible fan. i dont know if hell turn edwards around, though i def hope so. but hes prolly one of the better guys to be able to do so. won games with guys like fielder, mike tomzcak, kordell stewart, and tyler thigpen. we were ranked 30th in o last year, and practically the last few years. we should have nowhere to go but up. but well see what happens

The thing that Gailey was able to do was put up some points with some lesser talent at times yes..But the teams that he was OC on had really good defenses besides maybe the Chiefs..

I really dont think the Bills are going to be very good at all this year..I think they win 4 games..

I am not sure how good the dolphins are going to be either..Our schedule looks really tough...

I say Gailey is out of a job in 2 years....

Downgrade both OLB's? Downgrade DE since your taking your good DE and moving him to NT?

What if Henne doesnt get better? What if he stays the same? What if he takes a step backwards?

We downgraded OLB's? I know you know who Cameron Wake is since he sacked buffalo 2 times in one game...

He is better than Joey at rushing the passer..He has to get better at stoping the run..that remains to be seen..

We did move our Best De to NT...But we have some depth there before..

And we spent a 1st round draft pick on a end...and a 2nd on a OLB...

Ppl have to step up..but our moves def overshadow the Bills move's hands down

Yeah, Wake beat future Hall Of Famer Kirk Chambers for 2 sacks, lol. Beating a 3rd string OT on the Bills last year means he will be good.

Honestly come on. If you dont think Wake and Anderson/Misi are worse right now then Porter and Taylor, then I will say our OL is going to be better next year because Meredith was good at OT when he got a chance to play.

We all know when you draft a player they will be just as good as a pro bowl quality player right away. You really think a rookie Ordrick will be as good as Starks was at DE?

Yeah, Wake beat future Hall Of Famer Kirk Chambers for 2 sacks, lol. Beating a 3rd string OT on the Bills last year means he will be good.

Honestly come on. If you dont think Wake and Anderson/Misi are worse right now then Porter and Taylor, then I will say our OL is going to be better next year because Meredith was good at OT when he got a chance to play.

We all know when you draft a player they will be just as good as a pro bowl quality player right away. You really think a rookie Ordrick will be as good as Starks was at DE?

Yea Wake had 5 and 1/2 sacks last year...And he had plenty of hurries..He also beat Nick Kazur fora pressure that caused a key sack.. as well as had a sack in the saints game..

The kid is good...and I told stupid Bills fans about him when we got him...No one believed me...I said he would have 5 sacks...

Joey Porter was pretty awful last year..He didnt play through pain and disobeyed our Coaches..We dont go for that crap here like the Bills do with Lynch..Thank you..

Jason Taylor was solid..We will miss him..The guy made alot of plays...He just found ways...But he had alot of sacks that came in bunches as well.. He was very inconsistent rushing the passer..Ask any Dolfan...

Randy Starks is going to be a good NT...But also remember were going to be running more of Hybrid D like the Bills are going to be doing..

Oddrick is not a great fit at the 3 and not that great at the 5..but he can play both...So we have the ability to play some 43 and 34 looks...

Wake is better than any pass rusher on your team..Maybin had 0 sacks last year..good luck with him being your primary pass rusher...Barley even saw time..

Wake would have got more PT if Joey and Co came off the field when asked..Remember as well the Bills wanted Wake ...as well But he came to the better team

Thats the Fins baby...Dont forget..When the Fins are scraping the Bills this come Sept..Come back to this post and give me a thanks..

The button is to the side

Cameron Wake had 10 QB Pressures in one game.

Thats the exact same amount Joey Porter had last season and half of what Taylor had the entire year with having 1/4 of their snaps.

Translation: your a hopeless homer, without a clue about football. It's ok though man, just except who you are and move on with your life. If things don't go your way this coming year, just relax and stay a way from the ledge. It'll be ok I promise.

LMAO!!!!! Says the "guy" that thinks Buffalo is going to be competitive. I've followed/played/coached football for 22 years. I know a bad team when I see one for sure. As a matter of fact, you dont even have to follow football to know that Buffalo is going to be horrible!!!!!

Yea Wake had 5 and 1/2 sacks last year...And he had plenty of hurries..He also beat Nick Kazur for sack as well as had a sack in the saints game..

The kid is good...and I told stupid Bills fans about him when we got him...No one believed me...I said he would have 5 sacks...

Joey Porter was pretty awful last year..He didnt play through pain and disobeyed our Coaches..We dont go for that crap here like the Bills do with Lynch..Thank you..

Jason Taylor was solid..We will miss him..The guy made alot of plays...He just found ways...But he had alot of sacks that came in bunches as well.. He was very inconsistent rushing the passer..Ask any Dolfan...

Randy Starks is going to be a good NT...But also remember were going to be running more of Hybrid D like the Bills are going to be doing..

Oddrick is not a great fit at the 3 and not that great at the 5..but he can play both...So we have the ability to play some 43 and 34 looks...

Wake is better than any pass rusher on your team..Maybin had 0 sacks last year..good luck with him being your primary pass rusher...Barley even saw time..

Wake would have got more PT if Joey and Co came off the field when asked..Remember as well the Bills wanted Wake ...as well But he came to the better team

Thats the Fins baby...Dont forget..When the Fins are scraping the Bills this come Sept..Come back to this post and give me a thanks..

The button is to the side

I saved it. I saved a bunch of them already. im loading up for after the game. The Bills are supposed to be garbage, so there is no pressure. I will be here win or lose.

You guys are a confident bunch.

LMAO!!!!! Says the "guy" that thinks Buffalo is going to be competitive. I've followed/played/coached football for 22 years. I know a bad team when I see one for sure. As a matter of fact, you dont even have to follow football to know that Buffalo is going to be horrible!!!!!

Just for curiosity's sake, what are you predicting Miami's record to be next year? You obviously know what your talking about since you followed/played/coached football for 22 years.

I saved it. I saved a bunch of them already. im loading up for after the game. The Bills are supposed to be garbage, so there is no pressure. I will be here win or lose.

You guys are a confident bunch.

Agreed..I will be here as well..

Back
Top Bottom