Countdown to kickoff...... Miami @ Buffalo. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Countdown to kickoff...... Miami @ Buffalo.

Key word is IF!!!! You guys match up with us nowhere on the field. Not going to happen!!!!! Bye JILL

Or is it more depressing that even if you sleep and wake up, it will still be 94 days until we play Buffalo? Unless you can enter a coma, wake up in 93 days, and retain all of your intelligence, memory, and motor skills, it is going to be a long 94 days.

This is the best Idea I've heard in my life. What is the best way to go bout inducing myself in a coma? Is there a pill I can take?

Ok fellas, we have 94 days until kickoff in Buffalo. WHat I'd like to do is post a pic for the player on our team with the number that indicates how many days until kickoff. I will start it off with some Randy Starks. Man I cant wait to see Brandon Fields on here
starks-1.jpg

Finally a thread to kill the Henne Vs.Sanchez. This thread is going to be great!

Key word is IF!!!! You guys match up with us nowhere on the field. Not going to happen!!!!! Bye JILL

Say's who? you?! The media? how long have you been watching football, from my perspective, not very long. Look, this is not to bash you or belittle your fan-hood. My point is this; YOU HAVE NO CLUE what is going to happen, neither do I or the " talking heads " for that matter. Were the fins not 1-15 a few years back? What happened after that?

The bills have talent, whether you choose to accept it or not it does not matter. It's just a matter of bringing it all together. It might happen this year, it very well may not. The fins have talent as well, as does every team in the N.F.L. You should just think before you post, IMHO.

Say's who? you?! The media? how long have you been watching football, from my perspective, not very long. Look, this is not to bash you or belittle your fan-hood. My point is this; YOU HAVE NO CLUE what is going to happen, neither do I or the " talking heads " for that matter. Were the fins not 1-15 a few years back? What happened after that?

The bills have talent, whether you choose to accept it or not it does not matter. It's just a matter of bringing it all together. It might happen this year, it very well may not. The fins have talent as well, as does every team in the N.F.L. You should just think before you post, IMHO.

Yea every team has a chance no doubt especially in the first week of the season crazy things happen. Still it will be very disappointing to loose to you guys. You are rebuilding and we should be just about rebuilt. The OLB and Te are a bit of a question other than that we should really be favored by quite a bit. Plus Sporano is not a coach that gets caught ill preprepared and lets his team loose focus. Like you said it could happen but I am saying it shouldn't happen. We win this one almost hands down then it gets tougher for us.

Love the confidence. Puts little pressure on me, if the Bills lose, we were supposed to, if we win, oh man........its going to be fun.

I have mixed feelings about this countdown to kickoff thread. What I am glad for is those NFL Net Rewind telecasts of the Dolphins...especially when we come on top.

Plain and simple, the Phins are way better than the Bills. The Dolphins have a better passing and running game, defense, and everything in between. This game isn't even going to be close.

Plain and simple, the Phins are way better than the Bills. The Dolphins have a better passing and running game, defense, and everything in between. This game isn't even going to be close.
What part of the 38-17 Bills win last year did you miss?

Ummm. After we went 1-15 we hired a proven leader in Parcells. What did you guys do after blowing goats for the past..... well really long time? You hired Chan freaking Gailey. Yea great move. You pick up a high profile RB. Good job. Now whos going to block for him? Who's going to hand the ball to him? I know your a fan of your team, but face it. You guys did NOTHING to get better this offseason. Wait a minute...... You signed Brian Brohm. My bad. Why is it you guys are at the bottom of EVERY stat there is, including overall record? Oh yea...... BECAUSE YOU (YOUR TEAM) SUCK, YOUR COACH SUCKS, AND YOUR NOT EVEN IN THE AFC EAST TALKS, EXCEPT WHEN WE WE/THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT WHO IS GETTING THE FIRST PICK IN NEXT YEARS DRAFT.

Ok, 89 more days. This was a little tough, as really nobody has worn #89 for us in a really long time. But I found this one of Carl Noonan. All I know is that he was a TE. lol
1969ToppsKarlNoonan-1.jpg

Technically Taurus Johnson, on our roster, has the number 89. I couldn't find a picture of him with a Dolphins jersey but here he is:
540015-1.jpg

Ummm. After we went 1-15 we hired a proven leader in Parcells. What did you guys do after blowing goats for the past..... well really long time? You hired Chan freaking Gailey. Yea great move. You pick up a high profile RB. Good job. Now whos going to block for him? Who's going to hand the ball to him? I know your a fan of your team, but face it. You guys did NOTHING to get better this offseason. Wait a minute...... You signed Brian Brohm. My bad. Why is it you guys are at the bottom of EVERY stat there is, including overall record? Oh yea...... BECAUSE YOU (YOUR TEAM) SUCK, YOUR COACH SUCKS, AND YOUR NOT EVEN IN THE AFC EAST TALKS, EXCEPT WHEN WE WE/THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT WHO IS GETTING THE FIRST PICK IN NEXT YEARS DRAFT.

Ahhhh...ignorance such a beautiful thing. I do believe Gailey has had success as a nfl coach, but don' let facts get in your way. If it's easier for you to totally dismiss the reality of the situation, then far be it for me to try to bring any reasonable facts to the conversation. It must be nice to be totally oblivious to reality. You have my utmost sympathy sir.

I woke up, figured I would read finheaven and check this thread. What I didnt anticipate was Bills fans(yes they do exsist).

It must be nice to be totally oblivious to reality. You have my utmost sympathy sir.
If it's easier for you to totally dismiss the reality of the situation, then far be it for me to try to bring any reasonable facts to the conversation

Who is the oblivious one? He said you guys are at the bottom of every stat almost, thats would be bringing facts to the conversation. Bottom line is, the bills suck, they will for a while unless they make drastic changes next offseason. You have to have a serious bias or not understand the game of football to say otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom