Countdown to kickoff...... Miami @ Buffalo. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Countdown to kickoff...... Miami @ Buffalo.

94...correction 93 days will fly...hell, it felt like yesterday everyone was panicking over Y2k, and that was 10 and a half years ago already!!

Welcom. It's not only Friday, but it's the day of the Quentin Moses..... Thats right, only 93 days until the regular season kicks off in Buffalo. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!
200pxQuentin_Moses-1.jpg

It's moving along. Love the idea of this thread but in addition I think each day we should talk about the player of the day, talk about expectations and the such. I feel like Quentin Moses should be a solid role player for us.

It's moving along. Love the idea of this thread but in addition I think each day we should talk about the player of the day, talk about expectations and the such. I feel like Quentin Moses should be a solid role player for us.
Very good idea. So.... Moses I think is competing with Misi for one of the OLB job. I dont know much about the guy, but when I have seen him on the field, he seems to always be around the ball.

Ok, guys 90 more days until the regular season kickoff in Buffalo. Which brings us to number 90 on our team. I don't know much about him, so I'm counting on you guys to fill me in.
200pxRyan_Baker_12302009-1.jpg

Ryan Baker. I think he was the one I heard some positive things on. According to Wiki he was activated during the 2nd Buffalo game and recorded a sack on his second play from scrimmage.

Ryan Baker. I think he was the one I heard some positive things on. According to Wiki he was activated during the 2nd Buffalo game and recorded a sack on his second play from scrimmage.

very cool. I do remember that. Thanks man!

Hey you never know in the NFL especially the first game of the season but I expect to see the phins explode out of the gate on this one considering the state of the Bills these days. After the Bills game things will be much tougher. We are such a better team this year compared to the last 4 or 5 I will be really disappointed if we do not show up.

gotta make sure you update it everyday, or someone has to at least lol.
Yea, I know. I need some backup on the weekends. I don't have internet at home, as I just moved, and need someone to make sure that it's updated on Saturday, and Sunday.

HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! I cant believe you even showed up here. Your team is the laughing stock of the conference. Be gone. The JILLS suck!!!!!
What happens if we beat you guys week 1 though? Would that make you guys the laughing stock?

Back
Top Bottom