Countdown until Ryan gets fired or resigns | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Countdown until Ryan gets fired or resigns

I definitely think if Rex is fired he'll pop up elsewhere in the AFC East. I was thinking Bills, at least nyjunc has mentioned Miami.

After seeing his Thursday night performance I think it would be a mistake on the Jets part to fire him.

Way under cap, with a bunch of bust draft picks and a ruined secondary, Rex has kept games competitive against Brady, Rodgers and Manning. Jets have had a brutal schedule, and it's never enough to barely lose, but the Jets aren't getting blown out (except against Rivers and the Chargers)

The Jets are also about to start getting wins. If 1-6 hasn't broken their spirits, they could start mounting a comeback if they continue to play like they played against Green Bay, Denver and New England. What they've done in their losses is enough to break average teams

When he had a ton of talent and cap space he did very well at getting his players to play extremely hard. Now that the talent and cap space is gone they are in need of some serious coaching up in order to be competitive and he is failing in that aspect. If they brought in a new hc and put rex at coordinator it may work but I think rex's days as a hc are coming to a close. I think he stays the whole season though. No point in dumping him before, they need to wait until there is some candidates to replace him available. How much you wanna bet they go HARD after RG3 when he inevitably becomes available? Not sure how I'd feel about that one.

I definitely think if Rex is fired he'll pop up elsewhere in the AFC East. I was thinking Bills, at least nyjunc has mentioned Miami.

After seeing his Thursday night performance I think it would be a mistake on the Jets part to fire him.

Way under cap, with a bunch of bust draft picks and a ruined secondary, Rex has kept games competitive against Brady, Rodgers and Manning. Jets have had a brutal schedule, and it's never enough to barely lose, but the Jets aren't getting blown out (except against Rivers and the Chargers)

The Jets are also about to start getting wins. If 1-6 hasn't broken their spirits, they could start mounting a comeback if they continue to play like they played against Green Bay, Denver and New England. What they've done in their losses is enough to break average teams

The jets cap\is not much different than the Pats or Dolphins. The jets are 13 million under the cap , the Patriots 10 million and the Dolphins 8 million. They have more dead money than the Pats or Dolphins.

to do something Ryan can't do- WIN

Lol this will be a funny post to look back at after the season ends. FYI who is starting for an NFL team, and who is sitting on the bench eating chicken fingers... Smh

Lol this will be a funny post to look back at after the season ends. FYI who is starting for an NFL team, and who is sitting on the bench eating chicken fingers... Smh

Let's see Ryan help his team to a title game this year. he has as much talent all around as Mark ever had. Let's see it.

Sanchez had a much easer schedule.

Let's see Ryan help his team to a title game this year. he has as much talent all around as Mark ever had. Let's see it.
There are far to many variables in play to simply claim Sanchez is better if or not the Dolphins reach the playoffs, let alone title game.

There are far to many variables in play to simply claim Sanchez is better if or not the Dolphins reach the playoffs, let alone title game.

apparently it's easy to get there so w/ as much talent(if not more) around him he should AT LEAST be able to get his team to the playoffs and win a game. I am using the flawed logic of those that bashed Mark.

it's easy to bash Sanchez, because he sucked for the majority of his career. If Sanchez did help the jets, it wasn't by much.

I will be explicitly happy when that pompous ass is fired.

Thanks to the Bills... It won't be long now.

Back
Top Bottom