Countdown until Ryan gets fired or resigns | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Countdown until Ryan gets fired or resigns

it's not that far fetched. if Rex was fired I can see Miami hiring him after they fire Philbin and I can see Rex bringing in Mark. It would be my worst football nightmare.

The dolphins will not hire Rex Ryan and Mark is no better a qb than Ryan. He is far less accurate. When a qb has started for 4 years and his td to int ration is 68 to 69 with a qb rating of 70 he is not a good qb , no matter how one spins it.

to do something Ryan can't do- WIN

If winning means blowing the last 3 games to teams with losing records when they're 8-5 and then winning 6 out of his last 15 games busy doing his happy foot dance and throwing into triple coverage while open receivers are wildly gesturing to throw them the ball, 1 winning season out of 4 against starters who were competing then maybe. Otherwise, doubtful. But granted if Tannehill is gonna do it, he'll have to do it on his own because somehow I don't think the Jets (not that it would matter) or MN will be sitting their starters in games 15 & 16. Beyond that, here's some reality regarding the worst statistical QB since JaMarcus who even Jacksonville didn't care to wait for over his clone, Henne.

2utpz49-1.jpg

(and of course I notice you got a "thanks" from another QB expert who calls the biggest postseason choker who can't even protect a 20pt first half lead, winner of 6 of the last 16 games and none in a stadium without a roof since 2012 a "winner." Guess winning is an amorphous concept around these here parts, eh? )

Nah, 2 years of stats don't lie! I do agree with a different coach and RT unleashed he would be twice the QB. But anyone looking at their first 2 season stats and had to pick one of the two would take tannehill.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5192/mark-sanchez

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7417/ryan-tannehill

the only stats that matter are wins and losses. In Ryan's biggest games he led his O to 7 pts total in 2 losses to end the season needing just 1 win to make playoffs. that means more than meaningless fantasy #s.

to do something Ryan can't do- WIN

Sanchez is doing a great job winning right now. He keeps the bench warm like no other in Philly. 2 straight NFC clipboard holding championship appearances in his future maybe? :chuckle:

it's not that far fetched. if Rex was fired I can see Miami hiring him after they fire Philbin and I can see Rex bringing in Mark. It would be my worst football nightmare.

If that happens I think Finheaven combusts the universe and we all die.

Rex Ryan wants nothing to do with Mark Sanchez.

there is a better chance he is our coach next year than him not being our HC, there is no chance he is fired during the season barring an embarrassing off field incident(which is possible).

he will rally this team, it won't be a playoff team but they will win a bunch of games and be in great position going into 2015 w/ an amazing amount of cap room. Idzik wasn't building for 2014, he is building for future success. They had enough to compete for a postseason this year and Rex has done his worst job in 6 years w/o a doubt but he's still an excellent coach.

That sounds eerily too familiar.

there is a better chance he is our quarterback next year than him not being our QB, there is no chance he is released during the season barring an embarrassing on the field incident(which is possible).

he will rally this team, it won't be a playoff team but they will win a bunch of games and be in great position going into 2014 w/ an amazing amount of cap room. Tannebaum wasn't building for 2013, he is building for future success. They had enough to compete for a postseason this year and Buttfumble has done his worst job in 4 years w/o a doubt but he's still an excellent quarterback.

Like Westhoff diplomatically observed: Sanchez knows how to win by staying far enough out of the way of the drivers of those postseason buses.

Yours and mine both. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom