Cowboy Fans are delusional. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboy Fans are delusional.

ARealFinsFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Want to Laugh a little....

somebody on their site posted this:

"Yes, We've been shut out twice this year, but I think we have more weapons than them on O. I see big games from Anderson, Witten and Cambell."

One question: Who the f**K is Anderson, Witten and Cambell?

Witten and Campbell are two tight ends. I've heard good things about Witten, but that doesn't mean anything. I hear a lot of things that aren't true. Don't know Anderson.

Dan Campbell #86 TE

Jason Witten #82 TE (rookie)

Richie Anderson #20 FB

You'll get to know them better tomorrow,especially in the 4th quarter.:eek:

I know who they are.......The point is that they are all nobody's and rejects.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
I know who they are.......The point is that they are all nobody's and rejects.

well Ricky Williams is a reject, but I still think he's pretty good.:D

well we all know what the only 2 things that come out of texas are............. steers and q.........

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Want to Laugh a little....

somebody on their site posted this:

"Yes, We've been shut out twice this year, but I think we have more weapons than them on O. I see big games from Anderson, Witten and Cambell."

One question: Who the f**K is Anderson, Witten and Cambell?

Lmfao I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure they know who Ricky and Chambers are though.:lol:

I think we've got the advantage tommorow in that we've got an offense that works better against good D's then theirs.

I think we have better ability to grind it out and score points when we get a chance to get going(When healthy). Dallas cant. Dallas has been shut out by 2 of the 3 what I'd call "good defenses" they've faced.

and McMichael and Konrad and Gadsden and McKnight.

I got a feeling that the "boyz" are in for a rude awakening.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
I think we've got the advantage tommorow in that we've got an offense that works better against good D's then theirs.

I think we have better ability to grind it out and score points when we get a chance to get going(When healthy). Dallas cant. Dallas has been shut out by 2 of the 3 what I'd call "good defenses" they've faced.

ESPN's golic said he thinks that cowboys have the advantage becuase the dolphins rely on the run more than the cowboys. huh? you look at the stats between teams and nothing even comes close to that remark.

This is a pattern. Before every game, someone posts that the opponent is delusional or talking smack. Then we have our come backs and how the Phins will kick the $%#@ out of them. We've lost 4 of those. I don't think we can call anybody's fans, delusional. I'm just hoping for a win.

Originally posted by cowboy up
Dan Campbell #86 TE

Jason Witten #82 TE (rookie)

Richie Anderson #20 FB

You'll get to know them better tomorrow,especially in the 4th quarter.:eek:

Why ??? Do they handle LOSING like men or :cry: like little girls ?

:eat:

:wave:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom