Cowboy Fans are delusional. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboy Fans are delusional.

Originally posted by cowboy up

well Ricky Williams is a reject, but I still think he's pretty good.:D

Man this is classic :rolleyes: !! The NFL rushing leader last season is considered a "reject" by this cowBOY - LOVER ....

:roflmao:

:shakeno:

Marino1983

I gotta agree that this guy was full of it.
Now, had he said "Glenn, Galloway and Bryant," that would have made sense. If the Cowboys win, those are the guys who will kill us.

Originally posted by Marino1983

Man this is classic :rolleyes: !! The NFL rushing leader last season is considered a "reject" by this cowBOY - LOVER ....

:roflmao:

:shakeno:

Marino1983

geeeez........I'm just pullin ya'lls chain.:tongue:

but didn't the Saints kick him to the curb?:D

Originally posted by cowboy up

geeeez........I'm just pullin ya'lls chain.:tongue:

but didn't the Saints kick him to the curb?:D

The Saints didn't exactly give Ricky Williams away. He was only traded because we gave a first rounder and a conditional third rounder that turned into a first rounder, but two first rounders was definitely worth it.

Marino1983, you better change your signature from "one of the GREATEST qb's..." to "THE GREATEST."

Bow down to Dan.

I third that! ....Wait, that doesn't make any sense....

"One of the greatest QB's" Makes him sound average like Troy Aikman :lol:

Richie Anderson has been a Dolphin killer before in his days with the Jets.

I think Cowboy fans have every right to be confident. 8-3 and a #1 NFC seeding gives them that right. It's up to us knock them down.

Muck said it already and I was about to but Richie Anderson is an excellent blocker. As for the Young tight ends they made many key plays this year it so happens that most of you don't watch a cowboys game. Bryant is making plays and so is glenn but those are the guys that convert a lot in third down. Specially anderson who catches the ball well out the backfield. As for the nfl rushing leader last season... doesn't matter because we are playing the 2003 season not 2002. The least that we expect out of him is a 1500 yards this season which can happen.

The BOYS are a well coached team this year no doubt but coaching cannot hide all the holes - guy's .....

What ever Parcells has said / done with this team it has worked but the thing that is different with Parcells in this coaching stint is that he seems too much emotionally involved ...

The statement that he made about the Dolphins uphill battle to get a playoff position / win the division was very un Parcells like imo.....'

I cannot ever remember Parcells being so publicly bias about a team he was coaching... He almost sounded like B Billick !! :shakeno:

This might not mean anything but one of the reasons that I think Parcells has had success bringing teams back from the dead is his continual pessimistic coaching style...

It looks like with this coaching stint, Parcells is showing a chink in that "pessimistic" armor and that in my view is not a good sign !!

:D

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom