Cowherd on Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowherd on Dolphins

Cowherd was gonna do this for any team who took Tua. I’m a huge fan of the Tua pick and I’m elated. But he stuck his foot in the ground while in the mean time dissing Joe Burrow, so of course he’s gonna double down and create that 50/50 schism between people who love him and people who think he’s a blithering moron simply for ratings.

I don’t take him seriously . Just likes to break news first and get some attention for views.

Yeah, I've always disliked Cowherd because of his Dolphins hate over the past decade. Though it was probably just my homerism blinders, he's been right. He's grown on me as of late. I really appreciated the raw emotion he showed after Kobe passed.
Anyways, thanks for the link, I enjoyed it.

Even before the draft Screamin A Smith said Burrow would be wasted in Cincinnati and that he was better suited for Miami because “Flores is building something special down there “

lol Looks like he’s on the Aqua and Orange bandwagon.

always one to dismiss Miami and label them dysfunctional...not that it wasn’t warranted most of the time lol

Tua has Miami relevant already without playing a down yet.

This video was from before the draft

Miami finally drafted a marketable player.

Until he sees the field, and when he does get in, he will drive clicks and views for many.

I’ve always liked cowherd. While he may be a little much and a homer, his insight and opinions are usually spot on. The guy knows what he is talking about, but he isn’t everyone’s cup of tea.

Cowherd was gonna do this for any team who took Tua. I’m a huge fan of the Tua pick and I’m elated. But he stuck his foot in the ground while in the mean time dissing Joe Burrow, so of course he’s gonna double down and create that 50/50 schism between people who love him and people who think he’s a blithering moron simply for ratings.
He put this out before the draft, so he wasn't saying this because of Tua. He said it simply because of our FA moves and the fact that we had the most draft picks, just a fluff piece regardless.

Back
Top Bottom