Cowturd | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowturd

I agree mostly…

I watched Shula teams since 72- - from 1975 on he was counted out before the season started and by the end of the year Shula out coached EVERYONE! 10-4 11-3 12-2….

He had no business being in some of the big playoff and championship games if it was about talent…the dolphins often were out manned but Shula crushed them anyhow!

Look at the current team and they underwhelm went it counts most…

Most of us are happy w just making the playoffs - guys on podcasts are super jazzed we made the playoffs two years in a row…

I live in a suburb of Baltimore - my kids are Ravens fans - the Ravens are a superior team to the Dolphins by far….

Not in talent - I’d say the Dolphins are more talented - the Ravens are a seriously road worn team that knows how to be brutal and play harder faster meaner than the Dolphins…

The Bills did that to us after the players got big heads in that 70-20 win against Denver…

I have yet to see this team come out and play like they are fighting the worse bully in town so he doesn’t make your family homeless…

Cowturd is a psychopathic liar trying to save face after he chose wrong and cursed Tua…

That said the content of what he said held truths - the rest was theater….

Miami I’m afraid is set for ANOTHER rude awakening bc talent wins you nothing…fighting for your life level intensity wins championships…

Sorry Dolphin fans until we are no longer bozo almost winners - we are bozo almost winners!

Why use so many words to hide that "bolded" simple truth. - LOL

The strange thing is that I actually think he likes the Dolphins. I don't think he really hates this team. He's just like some of us here on the board. It's been just way too damn long since the team actually did anything. We've had a few nice seasons nestled in between a whole carp load of mediocrity and some downright shameful seasons. It's nice when the blind squirrel finds a nut, but sooner or later it's time to stop starving the fan base and go do something like win a playoff game (or two!) and go deep into and be very relevant in the postseason. It's not asking much. Not over a 20-f'ing-3 year span.

And I love this Dolphins team. It does a lot right. So now don't F it up. Make it into the playoffs. Don't lose this division to the Bills in the final hour. Don't get knocked out of the playoffs like you don't belong there. We ask for more. We ask for better than that.

The problem I have with Cowturd is he is a moron and hypocrite! He talks about the Dolphins only winning one playoff game in the last 23 years but yet he doesn't say the same thing about the Lions and their fans who hadn't won a division title in 30 years before this year!

I muted every word associated with Cowherd on X/Twitter. It’s so nice.

Back
Top Bottom