Cowturd | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowturd

NOBODY on the media is really saying we won this game. They're all saying Dallas lost. I know that sounds stupid but they are saying Dallas did it to themselves... oh well I guess

Actually, a little of both.

Their 1st possession where they fumbled near their goal line was on them. The fact they couldn't score a TD on the previous play was due to the strong play of our defensive unit.

The fact that we killed them with our final possession made all the difference.

We should have been up 31-10 in that game. It should never have come down to a last second fg. The media is tripping and you just kind of expected it.

Win out and they will be able to say nothing.
You think those morons won't double down on being dumb".
I think they will. - LOL

Was he anally accosted by Flipper in a past life or somethin’?
Maybe got crabs from marlo thomas?

Wayne Huizenga made him pay for all his late block buster videos?

Don Shula wouldnt comp his steak dinner?

Lost his paycheck on the dolphins superbowl loss to the niners?

All the above?

Actually, a little of both.

Their 1st possession where they fumbled near their goal line was on them. The fact they couldn't score a TD on the previous play was due to the strong play of our defensive unit.

The fact that we killed them with our final possession made all the difference.
They must've missed that final, perfectly executed winning drive then.

But here's the thing...until we make and win in the playoffs, they're right and there's no argument against it. All we have is faith, add that with 2 bucks and you can't get a cup of coffee. We're held to this standard because of the teams headed into the playoffs for the AFC this year you have:

Ravens - Won a super bowl with current head coach. Plenty playoff experience with the current QB, who has proven to be a regular season hero, not so much in the playoffs yet (which they'll claim also).
Bills - Proven to be able to win in the playoffs with current head coach and QB.
Chiefs - Nuff said.
Jaguars - Somebody's gotta win the south, that division gets no respect anyway.
Browns - Ridiculously good defense, 10 wins with dudes I could beat out at QB, well, maybe not Flucko.

Three teams there that have earned more respect, 1 that doesn't get any so isn't relevant, and 1 that is earning it the hard way with the likely favorite for CoY. Those three teams get benefit of the doubt with injuries, we don't.

Then you have Tua talking about holding receipts, etc...when he hasn't done anything yet. He has a lot of...not stupid...what's the word...ill-advised quotes since he's been a Dolphin, and they usually come back to bite him in the ass. I'm hoping this one doesn't this weekend. I can picture Ravens' fans with big ass CVS receipts blanketed all over a poster board.

If I wasn't a Dolphins fan I'd be clowning him/them a bit too. I'd see them as a sometimes-exciting, very potent team that isn't ready for the big time. Being great in the regular season against scrubs doesn't carry any weight, sorry. If that were the case, Ol' Red from the Bengals would be a first-ballot HoF'er.

We watch them closer than anybody, and we know what they CAN do...and we also know, if we're being honest with ourselves, they haven't managed to put together a complete/total team game that properly displays what we know they can do (yes, injuries playing a huge role there). Last Jets game was close, but it's the Jets...nobody gives you praises for beating those asshats.

Can't get anything with "ifs."

They must've missed that final, perfectly executed winning drive then.

But here's the thing...until we make and win in the playoffs, they're right and there's no argument against it. All we have is faith, add that with 2 bucks and you can't get a cup of coffee. We're held to this standard because of the teams headed into the playoffs for the AFC this year you have:

Ravens - Won a super bowl with current head coach. Plenty playoff experience with the current QB, who has proven to be a regular season hero, not so much in the playoffs yet (which they'll claim also).
Bills - Proven to be able to win in the playoffs with current head coach and QB.
Chiefs - Nuff said.
Jaguars - Somebody's gotta win the south, that division gets no respect anyway.
Browns - Ridiculously good defense, 10 wins with dudes I could beat out at QB, well, maybe not Flucko.

Three teams there that have earned more respect, 1 that doesn't get any so isn't relevant, and 1 that is earning it the hard way with the likely favorite for CoY. Those three teams get benefit of the doubt with injuries, we don't.

Then you have Tua talking about holding receipts, etc...when he hasn't done anything yet. He has a lot of...not stupid...what's the word...ill-advised quotes since he's been a Dolphin, and they usually come back to bite him in the ass. I'm hoping this one doesn't this weekend. I can picture Ravens' fans with big ass CVS receipts blanketed all over a poster board.

If I wasn't a Dolphins fan I'd be clowning him/them a bit too. I'd see them as a sometimes-exciting, very potent team that isn't ready for the big time. Being great in the regular season against scrubs doesn't carry any weight, sorry. If that were the case, Ol' Red from the Bengals would be a first-ballot HoF'er.

We watch them closer than anybody, and we know what they CAN do...and we also know, if we're being honest with ourselves, they haven't managed to put together a complete/total team game that properly displays what we know they can do (yes, injuries playing a huge role there). Last Jets game was close, but it's the Jets...nobody gives you praises for beating those asshats.

Can't get anything with "ifs."
I agree mostly…

I watched Shula teams since 72- - from 1975 on he was counted out before the season started and by the end of the year Shula out coached EVERYONE! 10-4 11-3 12-2….

He had no business being in some of the big playoff and championship games if it was about talent…the dolphins often were out manned but Shula crushed them anyhow!

Look at the current team and they underwhelm went it counts most…

Most of us are happy w just making the playoffs - guys on podcasts are super jazzed we made the playoffs two years in a row…

I live in a suburb of Baltimore - my kids are Ravens fans - the Ravens are a superior team to the Dolphins by far….

Not in talent - I’d say the Dolphins are more talented - the Ravens are a seriously road worn team that knows how to be brutal and play harder faster meaner than the Dolphins…

The Bills did that to us after the players got big heads in that 70-20 win against Denver…

I have yet to see this team come out and play like they are fighting the worse bully in town so he doesn’t make your family homeless…

Cowturd is a psychopathic liar trying to save face after he chose wrong and cursed Tua…

That said the content of what he said held truths - the rest was theater….

Miami I’m afraid is set for ANOTHER rude awakening bc talent wins you nothing…fighting for your life level intensity wins championships…

Sorry Dolphin fans until we are no longer bozo almost winners - we are bozo almost winners!

Not a social media expert but arent clicks a metric for success in his industry? How much mondy are Dolphins fans putting in his pocket!

He’s nothing more than a highly paid actor. Hes good at what he does, but i doubt he believes half of what he says.

The fact this guy lives rent free in so many heads is ridiculous! 5 pages on one guys......OPINION????

What's worse and even sadder? He's living in Cheetah's head as well.

You want to shut people like Cowherd up? Yes, beating the Ravens would help, but the true answer is to win in the playoffs. Even if the Dolphins beat the Ravens and end up with the #1 seed, if they are one-and-done, they will still be pretenders to the rest of the country. Think about the Schottenheimer-era Chiefs.

Back
Top Bottom