Cowturd | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowturd

He's essentially a modern day shock jock just stirring up an audience for drama ...and the right kind of drama makes sponsors happy as they crave viewers....or listener's...or clicking 😂

Shock Jock fits him so well, yet even Shock Jock are smart enough not to continue to look as bad as this guy does...Has he ever made a correct prediction? More importantly, did it seem at all to be his opinion?

Last edited:
The wonderful thing about the NFL and what ultimately elevates it over the college game is the nobody’s opinion means ****. All that matters is who wins the games.

- Dolphins can’t beat a team over .500. Proceed to beat 10-4 Dallas who many had in the Super Bowl two weeks ago.

- Power Rankings Baltimore #1, Miami #7. Well, we play this week.

Shock Jock fits him so well, yet even Shock Jock are smart enough not to coninue to look as bad as this guy does...Has he ever made a correct prediction? More importantly, did it seem at all to be his opinion?
I don't know I honestly think shows like his are boring 😂

I only liked guys like Neil Rodgers back in the day and even then it could get boring at times for me...even though he was not just a sports guy

I did enjoy Mad Dog though obviously because of the dolphins connection but just I thought he was awesome in the booth as well....

NOBODY on the media is really saying we won this game. They're all saying Dallas lost. I know that sounds stupid but they are saying Dallas did it to themselves... oh well I guess
We should be 14 and 1 right now and the AFC shouldn`t even be close .. The only game we really got beat in was the Bills . We beat ourselves in the other 3 and in the eagles game the refs made sure of it . who cares what they say their using all the excuses they say we use .

NOBODY on the media is really saying we won this game. They're all saying Dallas lost. I know that sounds stupid but they are saying Dallas did it to themselves... oh well I guess
Miami went to a different type of blocking scheme the last drive of the game. They literally blew Dallas off the LOS. Miami won that game fair and square.

We should have been up 31-10 in that game. It should never have come down to a last second fg. The media is tripping and you just kind of expected it.

Win out and they will be able to say nothing.

He also says Tua cannot be the MVP because he isn't the best athlete on the field.
I do not understand how Brady or Manning won an MVP if that is the standard or how Michael Vick never won one.
I think he's right tbh... I just posted a thread about it...

I think he's right tbh... I just posted a thread about it...

I think he should be MVP if he win the last two and secure the 1 seed, but I do not think he is going to win it due to pre-conceived bias in the media.

Lamar Jackson is the greatest wide receiver to play quarterback. All his nfl records are for his rushing not his throwing.
How many rings does Lamar have? Once his legs go he goes away.

Lamar Jackson is the greatest wide receiver to play quarterback. All his nfl records are for his rushing not his throwing.
Fangio will have a scheme ready

Lamar will never have what Tua has when it comes to timing, anticipation, and accuracy. So much of that is truly innate, and I just see no indication that Lamar (or those coaching him) will truly take the time to develop those skills. It's not his nature, he's got a flawed superpower in his athleticism that he will ALWAYS default to, especially when the doo-doo hits the oscillating device. But as you state ,when the athleticism goes (age or simple wear and tear taking an early toll), the obvious flaws just become that much more glaring. Either way, he's a Raven and he can go jump in the Chesapeake as far as I am concerned. Can't stand those MF'ers....

Back
Top Bottom