Cowturd | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowturd

He is a no talent clown just looking to get a rise out of someone. He is more often wrong than he ever is right. You have to love America though, that a no talent clown can make a good living talking crap about things he doesn't even have the intelligence to understand. He is Skip Bayless with even less talent.

Baltimore's win was more impressive than Miami's; I think that's what he was referencing. However, it's any given Sunday and that same Lamar Jackson has had his share of no shows in big games.
I don't think Cowturd knows that Lamar Jackson's playoff record, i.e. "big games", is 1-3. Guy is a total tool and a hater. F*** him.

NOBODY on the media is really saying we won this game. They're all saying Dallas lost. I know that sounds stupid but they are saying Dallas did it to themselves... oh well I guess
They did!

They had the lead with 3 something left, and completely failed to stop anything we wanted to do from there on out, lololol.

Like mostā€¦Iā€™ve learned a long time ago not to give a flying f*** what any of these talking heads say.

Cowturd and his ilk donā€™t know anymore about anything than the dude sitting next to you in a sports bar.

It has gotten to the point, he's obviously trolling. He loves hating on Tua and Miami.

Its called Pride, and Cowturd is puffed up with it. Its like when theres an argument with my wife and dont want to admit when i was wrong. So i keep finding things she did wrong to keep justifying myself. Yea, it just gets old lol

It has gotten to the point, he's obviously trolling. He loves hating on Tua and Miami.

He said the Cowboys lost to a solid team, with a solid QB...Can't even admit what Miami is doing is far more the just Solid, with a QB that for the 2nd year in a row, is about to end up top three Rating wise...Solid?

If a Brain Cell ever sneaked into his head, it would be so lonely.

Last edited:
He said the Cowboys lost to a solid team, with a solid QB...Can't even admit what Miami is doing is far more the just Solid, with a QB that fir the 2nd year in a row, is about to end up top three Rating wise...Solid?

If a Brain Cell ever sneaked into his head, it would be so lonely.
He'll never talk about his prediction and takes on Miami in 2023 as being wrong.

He's essentially a modern day shock jock just stirring up an audience for drama ...and the right kind of drama makes sponsors happy as they crave viewers....or listener's...or clicking šŸ˜‚

Back
Top Bottom