Varoooooom!!
Reaction score
Nick Saban wanted someone to create a test that would show whether a

player would succeed in the NFL. Why dont we help him out. Post all ideas to

send to coach Saban here. :D

byroan

Hammered
Reaction score
haha I was thinking about what you could put on the test that would tell if you'd be a good QB or not. Right now I only have one question.

1) Is your name Jay Fiedler?

havanahec

Varoooooom!!
Reaction score
byroan said:
haha I was thinking about what you could put on the test that would tell if you'd be a good QB or not. Right now I only have one question.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

dol_fan_81

Pro Bowler
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
punch them in the face, if they say 'ow!', then no, they are 2 soft. if they dont feel it, then no as they are too dumb. if they punch you back, then good, accept them, agression is what we need on our offence

alopez34

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
byroan said:

2) Is your name Ricky Williams for a Rb

3) Is your name Jamar Fletcher for a Cb

FlyFishingKing

Camp Victory
Reaction score
You just signed a multi million dollar contract with your team i.e. Philly. Would you ever try to renegotiate your contract after one year? Please circle the correct answer. Yes or No :shakeno:

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
havanahec said:
Nick Saban wanted someone to create a test that would show whether a

player would succeed in the NFL. Why dont we help him out. Post all ideas to

send to coach Saban here. :D
Oh boy, this should be interesting....you guys can't agree on wheather salt is better than sugar... :D

beejay05

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sabermetrics anyone? i think thats what its called. There has to be some sort of pattern in the statistics. I read the book Moneyball and for those of you who dont know, its about making a competative baseball team under srticy financial constraints like Billy Beane of the A's does. He is all about the numbers. I refuse to believe that is only applicable to basbeall. I like this thread, and have a lways wanted to try to do some research, but I am sure others far smarter than me have tried and obviously failed. On top of that i just dont have the patience.

Troysif

Starter
Reaction score
byroan said:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

havanahec

Varoooooom!!
Reaction score
MDFINFAN said:
Oh boy, this should be interesting....you guys can't agree on wheather salt is better than sugar... :D
Come on! Sugar all the way! :roflmao: :D

finsrule84

Haha, charade you are!
Reaction score
if you had to choose between playing one or two seasons and win a super bowl or play 20 great seasons with no ring what would you choose? (this is not a knock on Dan by the way)

byroan

Hammered
Reaction score
2) It's 3rd and 12, your coach calls in a draw play hoping to surprise the defense.
Do you:
A) Run the play
B) Change the play to a pass play because it's 3rd and 12 and what idiot calls a draw play on 3rd and 12?

byroan

Hammered
Reaction score
3) While doing teamwork you usually:
A) Assume leadership.
B) Follow someone else.
C) Split the leader role with someone else.
D) Get asked to be leader, but you decline.

4) You are losing the game 14-13 with 30 seconds left and two time outs. You have a third down with the ball on your opponent 30. What do you do?

A)Run the ball up the middle, take a timeout with three seconds left and try the game-winning field goal.
B) Throw a short and safe pass to get the first down, then take a time out.
C) Kneel down, take a timeout with three seconds left and try the game-winning field goal.
D) Try the game-winning field goal on third down, if anything goes wrong with the snap, you still have the fourth down.

I wonder how much Saban will pay me. :D

alopez34

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
byroan said:
2) It's 3rd and 12, your coach calls in a draw play hoping to surprise the defense.
Do you:
A) Run the play
B) Change the play to a pass play because it's 3rd and 12 and what idiot calls a draw play on 3rd and 12?
Dave Wandstedt would choose B because a Draw is to good of a play. he would chose a dive up the middle to set the punter up for a better angle

Top Bottom