"Cris Carter Maybe Coming To Miami" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Cris Carter Maybe Coming To Miami"

Carter would be the only WR worthy of coming in and not making us a dropoff from where the team is now.

CC is a leader from what I've read, so I say hell bring him in. He better not want the bank though.

Okay, if and only IF Gadsden is out for the season should we consider Carter. I think his style of football he plays (possession receiving) would fit perfectly in the hole Gadsden might leave. Next to Gadsden there isn't a better pair of hands in the game IMO. And don't go whining about the cap, please! Gadsden would be put on the IR, automatically freeing up a million or so in cap space for us. We can then sign Carter for a one year deal and we wouldn't have to worry about him screwing up the salary cap.

It boils down to this: if Gadsden has a season-ender, IR him and sign Carter. If Gadsden will come back, bring in Robert Baker until he heals, and don't even take a chance on Carter. To me, this is the most rational way to approach this situation.

Who said the Rams looked good in the pre-saeson?? please.....they were winless in the games that don't count....does anybody pay attention around here??? It would take Carter a long time to get into game shape, and i DO believe that he is one of the most OVERRATED leaders in all of professional sports.....do great leaders add to the problem instead of setting a good example? Do great leaders add to the problems around them? Do great leaders make problems worse? Do great leaders contribute to the wrong doings around them? Do great leaders add to the problem? Do they?

Seriously, why is he a great leader?

Back
Top Bottom