Cris Carter not winning any popularity contests...according to Pro Football Talk | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cris Carter not winning any popularity contests...according to Pro Football Talk

Originally posted by BigDoug
The only Pro Bowl Nails'll ever see is at the Country Style Buffet.

Loser? Check the scoreboard :D

I didn't see YOUR name on the scoreboard...whether or not your team had a giftwrapped victory handed to them doesn't make you less of a loser.

Originally posted by BigDoug
Loser? Check the scoreboard :D
i think he meant YOU are a loser

***geez, what a tool***

:monkey: bills and their fans who will be caught "looking behind" at the miami game while harrington and az hakim are ROLLING them in their own backyard

We beat Green Bay in Miami now lets do it in Green Bay. Keep the faith 6-2 baybee. Lets go Phins.

LMAO.

Beating Green Bay in Miami is a world away from beating them with Favre at Lambeau field, add snow and temperatures below 40 degrees and it is a universe away.

You would have a better chance of trying to harness gravity. :lol:

I have read that Lambeau was one of Cris Carter's favorite places to play. I have absolutely no stats to back this up, sadly. I think the Dolphins will surprise some folks with their effort against the Pack. Not guarannteeing a win, mind you, but those expecting a repeat of the Buffalo debacle will be disappointed.

Hey I agree, I think you will play better. Yes you are correct that it is one of Cris Carter's favorite places to play however he does not always have big games there.

It's not just your team, any team that goes into Lambeau after the temperature drops has problems. Couple that with the Dolphins lack of cold weather games and the Phins will have another L.

I don't buy that "cancer" theory. I think Carter just realized Moss was a ****-up and couldn't stand dealing with him.

As to the Pack game, remember ... they have Lambeau going for them; we have an extraordinary Monday Night record going for us.

Since when do your thoughts have any affect on what actually happens. Cris Carter was never a cancer in Minnesota. You try playing with a team of guys who just don't want to play. Cris is superstar competitor, and competitors don't take a 5 win season too lightly. He is going to be a leader and a piece of the puzzle, not the whole damn picture.

And if I remember correctly, we won a damn fine game one Thanksgiving day in Dallas in the snow. So we can play in the cold.

oh yeah, a running team is a whole lot different than a passing team when it comes to cold weather games. This game plays to our advantage.

Well i don't know if it plays to our advantage... Ahman Green ring a bell... but we should fair much better in the cold now that we have a strong running game.

Guy. We will just have to take a little ribbing from the Bills fans. You just have to remember that they just won their SuperBowl. Or so you would think.

have any of carter's teammates or coaches said anything about him being a cancer? all i hear are pundits with opinions. the bottom line is what the people in the locker room think of him. all this debate is just that.

where do you sign up to be a bills fan? they're so classy and intelligent...

Home field advantage is 3 pts. Miami beat Green Bay last year. We need to forget about the last game which was an abhoration. The Phins aren't reading their press clippings this week and I wouldn't be surprised if RW doesn't post once on his site. They'll be ready.

Back
Top Bottom