Critiqueing out Players | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Critiqueing out Players

I have to agree with finfan54. There was just no need to get very physical with our starters. I am all for the starting 22 haveing a cake walk untill opening day. There has to be a reason that our defense has lost many key players late in each of the last 5 years, so I hope we continue to take it easy on them.

Neither we are talking about how Chambers84 is a boob. Or a bumbleing moron, idiot, or fool if boob gets to many of you excited. I am still waiting for the guy to make 1 statement in this forum that can stand up. I am sorry I don't like to make personal attacks, but this guy really pisses me off.

Hey, it's pretty funny somebody can get you so pissed off who lives 5000 miles away. Like I said don't take it to heart. What size boob am I??

Come on guys, everything we say here, in most cases, is our opinion. That opinion is neither right nor wrong. It is the way we see things and maybe CC84 thinks about things a little differently than you DaJesus.

I really doubt you have enough info on someone to call them names such as fool, and bumbeling idiot. Attacks on one's personal character is not needed for our fellow fin fans right?

I think what you saw was a result of the Talk DW had with the team regarding getting too physical and getting into fights. I think what you saw was the Fins players being abit too soft in going after the Titans until they saw how the Titans were hitting ie. the Konrad hit.

Back
Top Bottom