crowder | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

crowder

NLude33 said:
The menicus doesn't nesessarily get shredded when you tear an ACL, and vice versa, every injury is different. I don't know the extent of his. If he just tore the legiment, then as long as the graph took, then he should be fine, and the graph hasn't released yet.

Oh I kow...I've had two...

But when it said he got scoped thats usually what it is.

and with the repeated surgery the stress on the area couldn't have been great for it.

finsnchips said:
add will poole to that as well... i dont think bua or pope will be cornerstones of the D, but daniels, poole, roth and crowder look good. I like Eddie Moore as well.

we got some solid young talent on D... they've just gotta stay healthy. Poole is injured atm, and moore and crowder have both struggled a bit in the past.
Moore is too small and too often injured. I think he is just another Wanny pooch scr*w. :shakeno:

Crowder does have great instincts and hits like a beast... Just two BIG ? One, will he stay healthy and Two, will he stay out of trouble! From what we hear of Saban being a disciplinarian I am more worried about number one.

Crowder is already staying out of trouble and his knees are no problem. I still don't see how he fell to our lap.

Raekwon The Che said:
Crowder is already staying out of trouble and his knees are no problem. I still don't see how he fell to our lap.
Yes, but the knees have not been tested too much either yet. NO pads, much less any game type activity.

Oboy said:
Yes, but the knees have not been tested too much either yet. NO pads, much less any game type activity.

His knees have been tested the last 2 years at UF (2 full years of games and practices, and workouts).

I'm feeling pretty good.......of course, there's no guarantees, but that's true of ANY player. ;) ;) ;)

3rd round picks are always in the probowl their rookie season. :rofl3:

ch19079 said:
3rd round picks are always in the probowl their rookie season. :rofl3:

who said he is goin to the probowl this season? Dont be jealous... :lol:

Nasty

Gator alum here

Crowder was injured his foot in the game against GA and missed did not start the last 3 regular season games. But he didnt have any knee problems during his time at UF....that i remember..

Eric-Honduras said:
Gator alum here

Crowder was injured his foot in the game against GA and missed did not start the last 3 regular season games. But he didnt have any knee problems during his time at UF....that i remember..

Nice..... :D

papahotel said:
I think if he plays!, channing crowder can have a year like jonathan vilma did this past year, there style seemed to mirror each other coming out of college, i know crowder is a bit bigger than vilma but there instincts seem compareable, both good in coverage and against the run. if he stays healthy he could be a major cornerstone in our defense of the future. just my thoughts!!!

- I like the pick. I think dude is about 6' 2" and would look good in a 3-4 playing next to Zach. Finally , a thread that talks about Crowder on talent instead of replacing Zach. How can a guy with that kind of size and talent not benefit playing with Zach on the field with him? The kid is smart and can take over the as defense captain . As you can tell , I have grown tired of the Crowder vs. Zach comparisions. I like the idea of them both playing together.

make sure your here next week its Travis daniels turn :).

Back
Top Bottom