crowder | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

crowder

zeke0123 said:
make sure your here next week its Travis daniels turn :).

Its cool. I'll be an expert on dolphin players before training camps start.

Losman7 said:
Obviously his skill will have to translate to the NFL, but i imagine that he'll be a starter by the end of the season, as I don't see ZT and Seau both making it through the season.

I didn't imagine Jerry Rice still playing football in his early 40's, but hey, here he is.

Eric-Honduras said:
Gator alum here

Crowder was injured his foot in the game against GA and missed did not start the last 3 regular season games. But he didnt have any knee problems during his time at UF....that i remember..

That was good. Can you elaborate on that a bit? I thought he had more knee problems than that. Or at least that's the way the media reported it.

zeke0123 said:
make sure your here next week its Travis daniels turn :).

- Does that come with the free buffet as well?

miabrown23 said:
i didnt know that i assuemd that he had those injurys in college hearing that makes me feel better

Yeah, me too. Good news!

Mr Yu said:
That was good. Can you elaborate on that a bit? I thought he had more knee problems than that. Or at least that's the way the media reported it.

If so, the media got it wrong. He had his knee re-scoped after his arrival b/c they missed stuff the first time but he never had any more knee injuries. His knees have been good for two years since the surgeries and the medical report said he is no more likely to get a knee injury than any other player.

finsnchips said:
add will poole to that as well... i dont think bua or pope will be cornerstones of the D, but daniels, poole, roth and crowder look good. I like Eddie Moore as well.

we got some solid young talent on D... they've just gotta stay healthy. Poole is injured atm, and moore and crowder have both struggled a bit in the past.

You say you like Eddie moore I haven't heard anything about him is he going to get playing time this year?

rafael said:
If so, the media got it wrong. He had his knee re-scoped after his arrival b/c they missed stuff the first time but he never had any more knee injuries. His knees have been good for two years since the surgeries and the medical report said he is no more likely to get a knee injury than any other player.

Thanks , that's good info. Still alot of teams backed off of because of that or else he would have been 1st rd. or early 2nd.

I think Crowder is going to get time in for sure because even though I don't want it Seau/Thomas I don't think are going to stay healthy a whole year because there both older. Plus Saban will work him in there with his schemes and if hes starting then he can have a good season but Vilma had a great rookie season so it would be hard to match him.

Originally Posted by Losman7
Obviously his skill will have to translate to the NFL, but i imagine that he'll be a starter by the end of the season, as I don't see ZT and Seau both making it through the season.

Zach and/or Seau won't make it ???? Really ??? I guess you should scratch off Traylor & Madison also. They too are very good, in their early 30's, and very durable.

He's had 5 invasive surgerys, and 1 arthroscopic. He just seems like a guy who gets hurt alot.

If he can stay healthy and not get arrested he should be good. I don't think he'll get in trouble anymore, but the injuries acould be another story.[/QUOTE]

At least thats what you hope.

Back
Top Bottom