Crunch time for Sage! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crunch time for Sage!

InMyChambers said:
you are delusional. brock berlin has as much of a shot as making it to the roster as you or i. hell, if we need it to be a competition sage should throw lefty.

How do you know? Thinking that one has a chance of making the roster is not delusional. Will Berlin makes it? Aparently Saban likes him enough that he would give him whatever remote chance. Of course theres a good chance he will not make the roster and just join the practice squad. It all lies on how Brock performs and whether Saban wants to develop him.

I know Brock is only 6', but he does have a strong arm. Just like you, I watched him play. I think he has a chance to beat out Sage. Sage hasn't shown anything. He can't seem to pickup an offense. He has trouble with the playbook. A strong arm doesn't guarantee success. Just ask A.J.

West-Fin_Fan said:
You say, "they are undrafted for a reason". Well, Sage is perenial third string for a reason, strong arm, best camp performance and all! There are undrafted players in the NFL that are doing quite well, you know.

Well by that aspect, Ray Lucas also had the Best camp performance at one time. Yet look how that translated into actual season.

As for how many undrafted players are in the NFL, you also have to look at how many are NOT in the NFL. The percentage that makes it is extremely small most likely. Thus the statistical chances of Berlin making it. But none of us will know until the final cuts are made.

IceStorm said:
Well by that aspect, Ray Lucas also had the Best camp performance at one time. Yet look how that translated into actual season.

As for how many undrafted players are in the NFL, you also have to look at how many are NOT in the NFL. The percentage that makes it is extremely small most likely. Thus the statistical chances of Berlin making it. But none of us will know until the final cuts are made.

You just made my point!! You're the one who said Sage has the best camp performances. Well, just like Ray Lucas he still ain't the man. Remember, it is my position that brock will beat Sage, and yes i DO realize the odds, I just like the kid.

d-day said:
the better question is do you really think he'll beat out aj and gus for the second spot?

If he beat out aj and gus than would he be starting?

I believe Sage is gone, Berlin can become a good QB and besides he's one tough guy. It's time for a change, Sage looks good in preseason but he does not have the mobility to help the team when things breaks down.

nah hell jus be on our practice squad but as soon as sage does something wrong i think yoll see berlin at #3

"Awful" doesnt get you the TD/INT ratio he got last year. I dont care what system, coaches, offense, team you are in. This is the example of the negative stuff he never shook off his senior year.

Back
Top Bottom