Csonka Bracket - Sweet 16 - (3) Bumpus Vs (10) Digital | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Csonka Bracket - Sweet 16 - (3) Bumpus Vs (10) Digital

Who will move on and fight for the bracket win?

• Bumpus

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Digital

Votes: 27 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2wa8s8.jpg

:bumpus

Bro I dunno if I can believe this magazine … the quote says it's from Jenna, but it's in front of 3 guys faces. And I'm pretty sure that's Ellen DeGeneres who is saying that quote you're attributing to Heidi Klum! Those are the wrong people! Although … it is Hollywood … can't really trust any of those fake smilers!

Bro I dunno if I can believe this magazine … the quote says it's from Jenna, but it's in front of 3 guys faces. And I'm pretty sure that's Ellen DeGeneres who is saying that quote you're attributing to Heidi Klum! Those are the wrong people! Although … it is Hollywood … can't really trust any of those fake smilers!
I hooked up with Jenna at age 16. Met her at the Fort Steuben Mall. Now, we were both young as this was clearly pre-starlet ... However, she could already suck a golf ball through 50’ of garden hose.

To be fair, Heidi flashed everybody in the mid 90’s.

I hooked up with Jenna at age 16. Met her at the Fort Steuben Mall. Now, we were both young as this was clearly pre-starlet ... However, she could already suck a golf ball through 50’ of garden hose.

To be fair, Heidi flashed everybody in the mid 90’s.

LOL, so you're sayin' you got in before the VD? Well timed my friend!

Gosh, I hope Ellen didn't flash him. That would explain a lot!

Yeah, I know … Sinead O'Connor, but she's a good singer and it's a good song … and she's singing about the Miami Dolphins (well she might be). Just get another pitcher of green beer, it's all good!

She's nuttier than squirrel **** but there are some good Irish songs in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom