Csonka Bracket - Sweet 16 - (3) Bumpus Vs (10) Digital | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Csonka Bracket - Sweet 16 - (3) Bumpus Vs (10) Digital

Who will move on and fight for the bracket win?

• Bumpus

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Digital

Votes: 27 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2ibco6f.jpg

:bumpus

I’ll see your AC/DC, and raise you some Barry Manilow.

Am I doing this right?

Funny story. Kids were causing problems in a parking lot somewhere in the Midwest … usual mischief, vandalism, rude comments, little stuff, but still unwanted by the shop owners. They put up signs … no change, every night this parking lot was the hangout, and all day during the summer. Poor parking lot owners had no idea what to do.

Enter the power of BARRY MANILOW! No matter how many time they told the kids to leave, they came back, they called the cops, the kids came back, they put up signs, the kids came back. Then they installed a PA system on the top of lightposts … and played Barry Mainilow all day and night. ……………………….. Kids left. Never friggin' came back.

This is what the one and only Bumpus brings … the power of Barry Manilow! But this kid's coming back!

Funny story. Kids were causing problems in a parking lot somewhere in the Midwest … usual mischief, vandalism, rude comments, little stuff, but still unwanted by the shop owners. They put up signs … no change, every night this parking lot was the hangout, and all day during the summer. Poor parking lot owners had no idea what to do.

Enter the power of BARRY MANILOW! No matter how many time they told the kids to leave, they came back, they called the cops, the kids came back, they put up signs, the kids came back. Then they installed a PA system on the top of lightposts … and played Barry Mainilow all day and night. ……………………….. Kids left. Never friggin' came back.

This is what the one and only Bumpus brings … the power of Barry Manilow! But this kid's coming back!
25pmkur.jpg

Side note: I can post a ****ing Barry Manilow song and my competition praises me for it. :lol:

While the esteemed Mr. Bumpus pushes the envelope, I prefer to walk the line, like the legendary Johnny Cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom