Culpepper Jerseys marked down! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Culpepper Jerseys marked down!

I wish he coulda had a ligitemant chance but thats ancient history now

Unfortunately, the Daunte jerseys have refused to be sold by the Dolphins Pro Shop. The jerseys went on to demand their release from the store. They have also named themselves their own retailer and will be selling themselves for $700.00 each, citing that when washed, they are "elite" jerseys.

I have a feeling they will be doing the same thing with Trent Green's jerseys this time next year...:unsure:...don't waste your money, sports fans! :nono:

....I just hope, for your sake, that this Beck kid is the "real deal"...otherwise, expect your teams 'front office' to persue a trade with Washington for the services of Mark Brunell in 2008! :D

I have a feeling they will be doing the same thing with Trent Green's jerseys this time next year...:unsure:...don't waste your money, sports fans! :nono:

....I just hope, for your sake, that this Beck kid is the "real deal"...otherwise, expect your teams 'front office' to persue a trade with Washington for the services of Mark Brunell in 2008! :D
Don't jinx us like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, the Daunte jerseys have refused to be sold by the Dolphins Pro Shop. The jerseys went on to demand their release from the store. They have also named themselves their own retailer and will be selling themselves for $700.00 each, citing that when washed, they are "elite" jerseys.

awesome

:lol:

:lol:

very witty.

I cant understand why everyone has turned on Dante Culpepper.

I would rather have had Drew Brees but if you look at that situation Miami was going after two QB's who were both severely injured to end their previous seasons so it was really 50/50 wether they would rebound to their former selves or not.

We chose wrong but regardless I in no way feel like Dante Culpepper is done playing good starter level football in the NFL.

He lacked mobility, he thought he was ready to come back and Miami's doctors and Saban both felt he was ready, it's now apparent he wasnt.

He got sacked a lot, he threw some bad passes, but even hurt and less than 100% he threw some good passes too.

In 4 games he was sacked 21 times and threw for almost 1,000 yards, if you averaged that out over 16 games that would have been a 4,000 passing yard season.

It also would have averaged 84 sacks. A sack can be from several factors, lack of mobility, lack of blocking, good coverage, slow release. Not every sack can be pinned on Culpepper.

Green will be gone in a couple years and CUlpepper will still be starting somewhere in the NFL.

That's my opinion.

very witty.

I cant understand why everyone has turned on Dante Culpepper.

I would rather have had Drew Brees but if you look at that situation Miami was going after two QB's who were both severely injured to end their previous seasons so it was really 50/50 wether they would rebound to their former selves or not.

We chose wrong but regardless I in no way feel like Dante Culpepper is done playing good starter level football in the NFL.

He lacked mobility, he thought he was ready to come back and Miami's doctors and Saban both felt he was ready, it's now apparent he wasnt.

He got sacked a lot, he threw some bad passes, but even hurt and less than 100% he threw some good passes too.

In 4 games he was sacked 21 times and threw for almost 1,000 yards, if you averaged that out over 16 games that would have been a 4,000 passing yard season.

It also would have averaged 84 sacks. A sack can be from several factors, lack of mobility, lack of blocking, good coverage, slow release. Not every sack can be pinned on Culpepper.

Green will be gone in a couple years and CUlpepper will still be starting somewhere in the NFL.

That's my opinion.

Numbers don't matter to me I care about wins!

We were 1-3 and it could've been 0-4 if it we didn't get the penalty in the Titans game.

Those 4 games were against inferior opponents.

DC is to blame. He is horrible.

Insert Green for now. We have upgraded the position and Beck is waiting in the wings. The future is bright!

Back
Top Bottom