Culpepper Jerseys marked down! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Culpepper Jerseys marked down!

I have a feeling they will be doing the same thing with Trent Green's jerseys this time next year...:unsure:...don't waste your money, sports fans! :nono:

....I just hope, for your sake, that this Beck kid is the "real deal"...otherwise, expect your teams 'front office' to persue a trade with Washington for the services of Mark Brunell in 2008! :D

Como what?

i got my cpep on ebay for 40 so im not too bummed out.

Unfortunately, the Daunte jerseys have refused to be sold by the Dolphins Pro Shop. The jerseys went on to demand their release from the store. They have also named themselves their own retailer and will be selling themselves for $700.00 each, citing that when washed, they are "elite" jerseys.

:lol: I wasnt going to even open this thread. Glad I did :sidelol:

Good job as usual EndorPhins!

Unfortunately, the Daunte jerseys have refused to be sold by the Dolphins Pro Shop. The jerseys went on to demand their release from the store. They have also named themselves their own retailer and will be selling themselves for $700.00 each, citing that when washed, they are "elite" jerseys.

good stuff

:lol: I wasnt going to even open this thread. Glad I did :sidelol:

Good job as usual EndorPhins!

You weren't going to open a thread about discounted DC jerseys. Come on WV what is wrong with you! :lol:

All the kids are wearing them. :D

I wonder if Culpepper will change his number again if another team actually puts him on their roster. I think he should go with 04.

hehe...nice touch.

By any chance are the jerseys yellow and do they come with a free pair of bicycle shorts?

By any chance are the jerseys yellow and do they come with a free pair of bicycle shorts?

Thats harsh man. Bit like the Dolphins Franchise not letting him go. FREE CULPEPPER!! :wink:

A health C-Pep is better than Green. We never got to see him health. F all the C-Pep haters!

Back
Top Bottom