Cutler Not Sure He's Retired (coach Gase, No Matter "what"- Just Say "no!") | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler Not Sure He's Retired (coach Gase, No Matter "what"- Just Say "no!")

Landry sure did love him some Cutler. Maybe Juice can recruit him to Cleveland. I don't care where he goes, just stay away from Miami.

I honestly prefer Osweiler over Cutler. Both qb's have their flaws, but Osweiler is younger and cheaper. Cutler at his best might be better than Osweiler at his best, but their typical day to day play isn't that different. Plus i would rather watch an Osweiler errand pass than watch Cutler scatter the ball while throwing off his back foot all the time.

I’d yell at the tv every time I saw Cutler throw off his back foot!

Id rather sign Joanthan Martin as backup qb

The dynamic is all wrong to consider overpaying Cutler as a backup QB for a multitude of reasons.

He's done.

Physically, he is done. Time to hang 'em up.

I bet he will be a great broadcaster. His press conferences showed that he's got a sense of humor and can think on his feet.

Code for: if some suckers out there are willing to pay me, I’m willing to take their money

“In a clip from her new show, Kristin Cavallari asked Cutler if he was "100 percent done" with football. "I mean, I can't say 100," Cutler replied. "Probably." Cutler added he will know by September if he is completely out. Considering how he has played the last couple years, Cutler may struggle to find offers even if he decides he wants to play.”

4789C080-D3E8-40BD-8C26-873DFA3D7CAB.jpeg

Not much news out there right now, but this is something nonetheless. I personally think he’d be a waste of time, but so many of you believe Miami is so much better than last year. I’ve read that so many of you think “as long as RT doesn’t get hurt, they’re a 10 plus win team.” And, “they’ve improved on OL, DE, LB, TE” blah blah blah....so, why wouldn’t Cutler do a better job if needed too?

Why not resign Cutler as their backup? He’s better than Fales. They have 14 mil of cap space. He might accept 3-5 mil to be their backup. And he’s no threat to start over RT.

Is he more talented than david fales? absolutely! Does he have more heart than David Fales? **** no. I'll take heart, desire and will to win over... Don't hit me again, i'm just here for the paycheck.

It's a smart move by Cutler, keeps his name in the limelight.....even if it's not positive.

Back
Top Bottom