cutler to the fins ???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cutler to the fins ????

mdphinfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Whats the chance of us also geting cutler at 16,Man if saban could pull this off I think we would have another future franchise quarterback

I think its more likely we get Young. Which is still next to nothing. We should go defense or Justice on the OL.

I doubt that we go QB at #16 but who knows Young and Lienart will be gone but who knows how far # 3 and #4 qb drops. Problem is now who is going to start our season Cleo? or new rookie qb? IDK this kinda has gotten a bit more complicated at qb position for at least a few months after season starts.

What if we trade Culpepper to the Raiders along with our #1 pick to move up to the 7th pick and take Cutler? I know a little far-fetched but I really didn't want Culpepper.

TampaDolphinFan said:
What if we trade Culpepper to the Raiders along with our #1 pick to move up to the 7th pick and take Cutler? I know a little far-fetched but I really didn't want Culpepper.

........are you high?

TampaDolphinFan said:

wow are you serious??? If you are then you got issues

TampaDolphinFan said:

:hitself:

TampaDolphinFan said:
What did i tell you about borrowing Rickys Bong :bong2:
:shakeno:

TampaDolphinFan said:

We have Culpepper. STop being so bitter and try jumping on the wagon with the real Dolphins fans. Trading Culpepper for Cutler might be the dumbest idea I've read this week. Trading Culpepper and our #1 pick for Cutler is the dumbest idea I've read this week.

nope, Cutler will be long gone before the 16th pick:cooldude:

Man, this is like the 3rd time today I opened a thread expecting to see a link or something about how we're gonna go after a certain guy.

Earlier there was one called "Ty Law to Miami?" and it wasn't what I thought it was gonna be. I wish some would stop using that type of title because it's very misleading. Put something like I want "Ty Law to come to Miami" or "What are the chances of us landing Cutler". ugh :shakeno:

TampaDolphinFan said:

Kids just say no to drugs!:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom