cutler to the fins ???? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cutler to the fins ????

TampaDolphinFan said:
What if we trade Culpepper to the Raiders along with our #1 pick to move up to the 7th pick and take Cutler? I know a little far-fetched but I really didn't want Culpepper.

That has to be one of the most asinine posts that I've ever read on this site. :shakeno:

Cutler will be long gone, plus why the hell would we do that? We have Daunte.

ASUFinFan said:
gootta love these madden ideas...

Hey Madden is realistic, so therefore if it can happen in madden, it could very well happen in real life. Aren't superstars always willing to take paycuts to help out the team? And don't teams with high first round picks willing to trade their picks strait up for lower round picks?

Mr Dolfan said:
Hey Madden is realistic, so therefore if it can happen in madden, it could very well happen in real life. Aren't superstars always willing to take paycuts to help out the team? And don't teams with high first round picks willing to trade their picks strait up for lower round picks?
I can answer all these questions with one word...NO!!!

TampaDolphinFan said:
What if we trade Culpepper to the Raiders along with our #1 pick to move up to the 7th pick and take Cutler? I know a little far-fetched but I really didn't want Culpepper.

:shakeno: STONED:shakeno:

Thebignate5 said:
a month ago called, they want their post back.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Skeet84 said:
Denver will take him at 15 so no one has to worry about it now

You don't seriously think he'll last that long do you?

Mrmiami said:
I doubt that we go QB at #16 but who knows Young and Lienart will be gone but who knows how far # 3 and #4 qb drops. Problem is now who is going to start our season Cleo? or new rookie qb? IDK this kinda has gotten a bit more complicated at qb position for at least a few months after season starts.

Young is the #3 Qb according to most mocks/reports/articles I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom