da bears | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

da bears

nWo

nWo 4 Life
Reaction score
i think they will swap picks with tampa and then select carnell williams, then in the 2nd take alex smith, matt jones, or elton brown. what you guys think. also what do you think of the bears and what will their record be. i say 10-6

nWo said:
i think they will swap picks with tampa and then select carnell williams, then in the 2nd take alex smith, matt jones, or elton brown. what you guys think. also what do you think of the bears and what will their record be. i say 10-6
You think Alex Smith will drop to the 2nd round? :roflmao:

Nublar7 said:
You think Alex Smith will drop to the 2nd round? :roflmao:

laugh at your self dumbazz. im talking about alex smith te stanford. shows how truely stupid you are, anyone that pays attention at all to the draft would have known i was talking about the te moron. please never post here again, everytime you post you just embarass yourself.

nWo said:
laugh at your self dumbazz. im talking about alex smith te stanford. shows how truely stupid you are, anyone that pays attention at all to the draft would have known i was talking about the te moron. please never post here again, everytime you post you just embarass yourself.

:ban:

nWo said:
Sorry for the misunderstanding, but you got a real attitude for a newbie. Plus with your threat in the "Introduce Yourself" forum, your stay here doesn't seem like it will last long. I suggest you calm down.

my threat? what threat. thats not a threat when i introduced myself. so stop saying that. and for the chico that says ban. ever here of.......of never mind i gotta chill out.
and so what if im a newbie, does that matter, ive been on the bears board for years, just go over there and ask them about the nWo.

also had you not put that laughing smilie in your post i wouldnt have been so p.o. and went off like that. you just tried to rub things in and make yourself look good.

nWo said:
my threat? what threat. thats not a threat when i introduced myself. so stop saying that. and for the chico that says ban. ever here of.......of never mind i gotta chill out.
and so what if im a newbie, does that matter, ive been on the bears board for years, just go over there and ask them about the nWo.
"Destroy the dolphins message board and make it the new world order board"

Sorry if I take the above statement as a threat of a potential spammer. Also, don't get so bent up over a smile I put in my first response. Also, what Bears board are you from(I actually want a good Bears board for news info rather then to check up on you)? I want to see what their opinions are of the Surtain rumor.

PS: Are you a Bears or Dolphins fan?

nWo said:

Mod Note:

You're new to this board and I'm not sure what rules you may be accustomed to from other boards, but I'm going to print ours for you, right here. The next time you direct derogatory personal comments at another member, you'll have your first day off. If you attempt to re-register during a suspension by proxy or any other method, you'll be banned. Play by the rules and you'll be a member in good standing, free to enjoy everything we offer on this site.

P4E

The FinHeaven House Rules
  1. Personal Attacks
    There will be no personal attacks toward any other member, no matter what. If you are offended by another poster’s comments, please email an administrator or moderator as soon as possible explaining what happened. If you respond in the same manor as they did, you are now part of the problem. If you have something against someone else, please email/PM the member. DO NOT take out personal arguments in a thread.

Personal attacks can be categorized as (but not limited to): Racist, Bigoted, Derogatory, Sexist, Hateful or Threatening.
  2. Language
    There will be no swearing of any kind. Circumventing the profanity filter is also not permitted.
  3. User Names
    Added: July 25, 2002 - Anyone user name that contains profane words will be deleted from the message board. Note that this is not a ban, as you can re-register using a different name.

If you continue to use a name that contains profanity or maybe harmful to children's eyes, you will be banned.... its as simple as that.
  4. Signatures and Avatars
    Added: February 1, 2004 - Avatars and signatures should not have any type of nudity or be too risqué. Basically, nothing sexually explicit. We believe this is fair as avatars and signatures are in every forum. In some forums these pictures may or may not be allowed. Thus, there should be no pictures, as stated above, in one's avatar or signature. However, images such as stated in the above may be posted in The Ladies Lounge.

Added: January 15, 2005 - You are permitted one photo per signature. Please keep the dimensions within the 400x300 pixel range and below 40k in size. Not only does this make for a sleeker, less congested forum, but it also helps visitors who are limited to 56K dialup connections.
  5. Off Topic
    Added: May 01, 2002 - Please keep posts where they belong. If you wish to talk about politics for example, please post it in Political | War Forum. If you wish to talk about other NFL teams, post it in "General NFL." And, of course, if you wish to talk about YOUR MIAMI DOLPHINS, post it in the Miami Dolphins forum! If an Admin or Mod find that you have posted an off topic post, it will be moved to the appropriate forum.
  6. Private Conversation
    Added: August 23, 2004 - If you talk to another member via email/IM/PM then please do not post that message. The conversation between the two of you is PRIVATE and not for the other 5,000+ people to read.
  7. Quoted Text
    Added: September 13, 2004 - You may not alter someone else's words and use it as quoted text. Previously, this had long been an "unwritten rule" followed by all. But it now must be added.
  8. "Breaking News"
    Added: August 12, 2004 - The thread title "Breaking News" is only to be used when actual, bigtime news is breaking. This is a rule we take very seriously. While this is an internet message board, many Dolphin fans come here for their Dolphin-related news. And few if any of them appreciate being "taken". There are some things we hold sacred. This is one of them.
  9. Posting Articles
    Added: May 30, 2002 - Please do not post an entire article. Instead, post the first three or so sentences, and then include a link to that article. The reason is simply due of copyright issues. And I for one do not want to have The Sun-Sentinel coming after me in a lawsuit. :)
  10. Links to Other Fan Sites
    Edited on August 1, 2002 - You may post a link to a great article or report on another fan site. However, you may not simply advertise a site. For example, you may say, "Check out this great report at blablabla.com" However, you may not say, "blablabla.com is an awesome site and its a must see." We know, its a very fine line. However, we think you understand what we mean.
  11. Moderation
    Moderators and Administrators reserve the right to edit or delete your thread or post without consulting you first. Moderators and Super Moderators also have the right to act without consulting an Administrator first.

However, if you find that a Moderator continually does this for no apparent reason, please email an Administrator.
    Warning System
    1st Offense - Warning given via PM/post
    2nd Offense - Minimum 24-hour ban
    3rd Offense - Permanent ban

Please note that you may be banned/suspended without notice for a FIRST offense.
    If you feel you can behave in a mature manner, please feel free to contact us.
  12. Annoyance
    Individuals who detract from the site through ongoing incivility, immaturity, and/or disrespect for the contributions and responsibilities of others may be afforded maximal opportunities to spend their time elsewhere.

Happy surfing.:)

nWo said:

No need to get your panties all in a twist bout this, man...Alex Smith the QB has been a name thrown around ALOT here, so whenever most of us see it we assume its the QB unless its said otherwise. Heck, I thought the same thing Nublar did. No sense comin in here with an attitude like that and jumping all over everyone for minor mistakes...wont make ya many friends :shakeno: .

Back
Top Bottom