*** Da Canes *** | Page 65 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Da Canes ***

Is there still signings to be made? Are the Hurricanes getting better this offseason? I really do not know enough or get any kind of coverage to know if this year will be more competitive/ exciting than last years or few years. What do people think about 2023-24?

Is there still signings to be made? Are the Hurricanes getting better this offseason? I really do not know enough or get any kind of coverage to know if this year will be more competitive/ exciting than last years or few years. What do people think about 2023-24?

The signing day is in December so we will keep adding commits until then. There is another one in Feb but most sign at the earlier date.

Should be much better this year but how much we will have to see

We need a good season desperately this year. I don’t know what happened last year but that was the worst hurricanes team I have ever seen. With realignment happening and the recruiting getting tougher another disastrous season would be catastrophic. I am very anxious about the future right now. Mario and crew better come through.

I will sell my body, mind and spirit to bring Dorsey here as OC. I truly, truly believe in him.

Great college QB without NFL skills who stuck around as a backup, went into coaching and has had nothing but positive feedback in NFL circles.

Hell, I want our Phins to give him a HC interview if Flores doesn't work out next season despite how green he is.

Bring Dorsey back to Miami!
Glad your gone

Does Miami still play FSU every year?

Back
Top Bottom