Da Deuce | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Da Deuce

OH MY GOD!?!? He's STILL AT IT!??!?! This is absurd!

Can someone please remove Dolphins2002 from this messageboard? He obviously know not what he speaks of..

NEW ORLEANS did NOT want to trade Deuce McCallister! They wanted to trade Ricky Williams! Miami needed a PROVEN stud RB, so they traded for Williams!! UNDERSTAND YET????

People.....please don't forget, that you can now RATE....... EVERY SINGLE POST!!! Take those points away from 9 year old idiots....

If we all band together, we can stamp out stupidity on this MB!!!!!

Lets put a few things in perspective....

1st- Duece was NOT up for any trade, NO had Ricky up for trade.

2nd- Lamar is a low 2nd or 3rd tier player.

3rd- I don't know of many RB in the history of the NFL that could run very well with 8 -9 defenders in the box. Maybe Sweetness but I doubt it.

4th- I don't know of many O-Lines that could run block very well vs. 8 - 9 man fronts. I know we don't have the greatest O- Line but 5-6 vs. 8-9 is very hard to beat.

I am not a student of the game but even I can still understand these concepts.

Deuce wasn't available. Ricky was available. Deuce is having a great year with a offense that is firing on all cylinders. Our O-line has looked like a jailbreak. I reaed someone saying Ruddy looks like he is on roller skates. With no respect for the qb position and the o-line struggling. Ricky has played hard as nails football. Or as Jerry Rice said last night "balls out"

I think I know this guy!!!

He reminds me of this mindless illiterate who used to post on the dolfantalk MB/digest MB.

He was a HUGE Jon Avery fan and felt that Miami should have signed him back COZ he was great.

Is that you Ibony Taylor? Did you throw away your Avery sex doll coz i was right and he sux? I bet the Deuce is loose hey buddy loose in your pants.

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
WE SHOULDA TRADED FOR DA DUECE (Duece McAllister) it woulda been perfect he would taken Smiths # 26 and is young fast and big back. Hes great!

Ricky is better then Deuce.

This has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. First of all, how would you expect the Dolphins to get Duece when it was perfectly clear that the Saints wanted to make him their "star" running back? It was very apparent that they were willing to trade Ricky and not Deuce.

Furthermore, correct me if I am wrong, but the Saints are very well rounded. They have a nice defense, a passing threat, a running threat, and one of the better O-lines in the league. Now, the Dolphins have a great defense, but will get tired from our offense not playing well. Furthermore, our o-line only has a few (if that) good players... and Lucas brings nothing to the table.

Look, it's also apparent that Ricky had three 100+ yard games. I can guarentee that if Fiedler was still playing he would have two or three more, much like Deuce.

Now, I am not knocking Deuce, he's a great running back. But Ricky Williams can get the job done. He does have speed and he is very powerful.

I do not see how anyone can knock Ricky when, in the past three games, he's been playing with eight to nine players in the box.

So, before you knock the man, do some research and more. Stats lie big time (for example, statistically, Lucas had a good game against the Jets, but he played horrible IMO).

Alright, I'm done... if you want to believe that Deuce is a better running back, fine with me. But I will tell you now, and you can hear me later... Ricky is a great running back.

:hail: Ricky

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
WE SHOULDA TRADED FOR DA DUECE (Duece McAllister) it woulda been perfect he would taken Smiths # 26 and is young fast and big back. Hes great!

How does someone with posts like these have 1087 post points??
Is it a glitch?

Originally posted by booyeah_
Thats just speculation. Deuce is a good back, but Ricky fits us very well. We needed a brusier, and Ricky fit the bill. Just because McAllister is faster doesn't mean he is better than Ricky, or that he would do better here. In N.O., defenses respect the pass(A. Brooks). In Miami, they stack the LOS, b/c they don't respect the pass(Lucas)

exactly........i'm guessing these guys are saying that because we are losing. Have you even watched the last three games when Lucas is at the helm? Defenses are not worried about his arm, they are worried about number 34 dude. He has slowed down because like somebody stated earlier, D's are stacking the line, or db's are not dropping back. their job is to stop ricky.
i personally think ricky is very good. he hasn't been a letdown.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
You get 5 points per post, 10 points for starting a thread. He has been posting a lot lately.

Oh.. I thought people rated you for points..

Geez, we shoulda traded for Deuce

Waaa waaaaaa waaaaaaa!!!!!!

If you would've been keeping up with the news this offseason Ricky wasn't a fit for the Saints SPEED offense. Do you get it? An offense based on SPEED. And if one of the focal points of the offense is a POWER back it wouldn't work very well now would it?

Back
Top Bottom