Da Deuce | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Da Deuce

Yeah, exactly. That's why I thought it was kind of a lame comment.

I'd have thought that a slippery field would work to the defensive line's advantage. The OL has to hold blocks and create space for passing. All the DL has to do is cause havoc, which should be easier with people slipping around.

there wasn't a decision to be made. they didn't want to trade deuce.

when a coach comes in he drafts his players and gets rid of the players he didn't pick.

that's why haslett drafted deuce when he already had ricky.

are you the same guy who suggested that we should trade ricky for faulk.

it's the realism that kills me

Duece has never gone through a whole season without getting injured in college and now look at him in the pros. He injured when they most need him.

We were all over Bledsoe alot too. He just got the ball off and his receivers caught it and our dbs were holding hands and singing "Kumbahyah"

Jeeeees, some people are just never happy. The only reason that I can think of why some may still want Deuce over Ricky, is either: a) To incite argument; b) Because the 'grass is always greener' (if we had Deuce, they would want Ricky). We are making a play-off run, and some individuals are spending time pining for another running back after our very own has just run for 200 yards and 'Boom' 45 yrd TD, and 'Boom' 55 yard TDs.

Next it will be: "I want Julius Peppers over Jason Taylor"

PFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT!

Dolphins 2002 said this nearly a month ago during the Lucas debacle I'm sure we all said some weird things back then. Give him a break. Look at the date of the first post. Someone brought this thread back just to rub in what he once said.

Yeah they did Phinfan. I added you to my buddy list. This is just a post by an unhappy Dolphan who had nothing better to do then point out one of my MISTAKES.

Back
Top Bottom