Dallas' Barber & Bennett being discussed in trade up with Fins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas' Barber & Bennett being discussed in trade up with Fins?

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys running back Marion Barber and tight end Martellus Bennett are on the trading block in this week's 2010 NFL draft.
The Cowboys have the 27th pick in what many experts say is a deep, talented draft. As hard as it is to admit, the value of Barber may not be much for teams, but that doesn't mean there aren't teams that could use him immediately. The Miami Dolphins are one of them.

A move I can see happening is the Cowboys moving up in the draft to select Earl Thomas, who I think is better than Eric Berry. Moving up could involve trading both of these guys.

http://www.examiner.com/x-850-Dalla...llus-Bennett-are-on-the-Cowboys-trading-block

A move I can see happening is the Cowboys moving up in the draft to select Earl Thomas, who I think is better than Eric Berry.

Not Credible:lol:

wouldn't mind bennett though

I would not mind it if we could get a three team trade and we unload Brown somewhere.

Again, Barber only if Ronnie is traded. No way we will have Barber, Ronnie, Ricky, Cobbs, Hilliard and Sheets.

Min I would do would be Bennett, Barber, their first, a third and a 5th for our first. And that's only if we trade Ronnie for a second.

Barbers market value is basically nil. 5th at very beat. Bennett is a wildcard, and JJ can talk up his love of him, But reality is he had 15 catches 0 tds last year. NFL gms are blood suckers, and if JJ wants to move up withut coughing up a 2nd, he's gonna take a hit.

I have to watch enough cowboys games in this stupid city (and listen to enough talk about them on sports networks) to know that I want nothing to do with Bennett. He sucks. Period.

Barber...meh. I'll take their picks instead.

Thomas better than Berry... :bobdole:

I have to watch enough cowboys games in this stupid city (and listen to enough talk about them on sports networks) to know that I want nothing to do with Bennett. He sucks. Period.

Barber...meh. I'll take their picks instead.

Thomas better than Berry... :bobdole:

Yeah seriously. He seems soft, and the dude is nonstop on Twitter. I'm not even sure his focus is completely on football..

Dosen't Barber got a huge contract remaining?

Take the picks if they trade.

Yeah seriously. He seems soft, and the dude is nonstop on Twitter. I'm not even sure his focus is completely on football..
He gives some of the weirdest interviews too. They're pretty funny. Too bad he sucks at football.

Bennett has never been focused fully on football (saw him at A&M. Live around too many Cowboys fans) which is a shame because he could be an awesome weapon if someone could get his head screwed on straight.

I'll pass on the deal, no need for another oft-injured RB. But I'd deal a 5th or 6th for Bennett.

Barber is overrated. Trading or getting rid of Ronnie Brown for Marion Barber would be pretty dumb.

Back
Top Bottom