Dallas' Barber & Bennett being discussed in trade up with Fins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas' Barber & Bennett being discussed in trade up with Fins?

they are worth two fifths together ....no thanks!

If we got #27, 34, 90, 125, barber and a potential starting TE for RB and a trade down I would do it.

This board is ussually wrong. Barber rumors have been everywhere for 2 years now. Parcells and ireland got barber didn't they?? I can def see this happening but it depends what happens in the draft. Guys I think ronnie is gone n being that we pulled off that marshall thing I wouldn't be surprised if we had some crazy stuff lined up for tomorro night. We r def gonna move ronnie I think n that means we need another vet. Barber could be it. I'm not betting but I think barber trade or dan williams pick r very likely. Even tho finheaven experts totally disagree.

Only reason I would do this would be if we traded Ronnie to Detroit or something. But even then, they would have to give us more than their pick, Bennett and Barber. They'd have to throw in at least a 2nd and maybe a 2nd next year.

That doesn't sound too bad now that I think about it. We get our new starting Tight End, an above average running back in return, then the #27 pick, we would have 2 2nd rounders this year (presumably one more from the Ronnie trade), then two 2nds next year in a LOADED 2011 draft!

Then we take Everson Griffen or Jerry Hughes at 27 and use our 2 2nds on Morgan Burnett and McCluster. Then our 3rd on Jeff Owens. Doesn't sound too bad to me.

If Ronnie's not moved, then I think there's about a 0.5% chance of this happening. Even so, I don't think it's going to happen.

I could see us trading down with Philadelphia though.

take thomas at 12, trade with philly. get some picks. gotta go to work fellas. come home. party starts for the weekend.

No team is going to give up a 2nd round pick for Ronnie Brown. He's an NFL running back in his 6th season and he's injured every year. We'd probably get no better then a 4th rounder for him.

just want miami to bypass the hype and concentrate on getting defense impact players.

just want miami to bypass the hype and concentrate on getting defense impact players.
Yes I agree. All this trade talk with Dallas and Philly have them trading with us to take players we need.....:d-day:

Please no Marion barber, this guy has been the most overrated running back for years. If we want a new RB, draft a younger player.

Pass on Barber but i would take Bennett
Why Bennett? His name always comes up, but I've never heard why. It's certainly not because of any production on the field. Is it the measurables or something?

I'd rather take a fifth than him (or keep one). At least with that we can add depth to the lines or special teamer/kick returners. Bennett sucks.

Back
Top Bottom