Dallas releases Taco Charlton | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas releases Taco Charlton

Always more of a physical freak at Michigan. Played on a very good DL with Willie Henry, Chase Winovich, Mo Hurst, and Chris Wormley. Never the greatest technician but he is the type of player you consider taking a flyer on especially when you are not really getting much of an edge rush

who cares whether or not he's a good football player, he, is BIG.

My guess is it was his maturity and off the field stuff that did him in. They made him inactive last year for a game due to maturity.

He did show some signs of life as a LDE in 2017. Problem for him was that D-Lawrence became a probowl talent that year as well.

Don't think he could handle riding the bench and well acted the wrong way but we'll find out soon enough.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Everything I see this I think he looks so much like Christopher Lloyd as Jim Ignatowski on "Taxi."

Definitly don't want to pick him up off waver, want him to go unclaimed that's also goes for Cooper and CJ Anderson minimum contract prove it deal.

Definitly don't want to pick him up off waver, want him to go unclaimed that's also goes for Cooper and CJ Anderson minimum contract prove it deal.
Yeah that ain’t happening. The Cardinals will have first dibs on claiming Charlton, followed by the 49ers, Jets, Raiders and Bucs. Someone will claim him.

We will see, I wouldn't claim him even if I could - means your picking up his contract, let Dallas pay for most of that and pick him up when he is a FA

We will see, I wouldn't claim him even if I could - means your picking up his contract, let Dallas pay for most of that and pick him up when he is a FA
If he goes from Waiver to FA, he goes from the team picking him to him picking the team he wants. Which probably isn’t Miami.

You act like he has a lot of choices at this point

If he does good for him

Only way I would pick up any is if there on a prove it deal for not to much more than than the minimum - it's not like we need them to help with the rebuild

You act like he has a lot of choices at this point

If he does good for him

Only way I would pick up any is if there on a prove it deal for not to much more than than the minimum - it's not like we need them to help with the rebuild
He does if he goes unclaimed. He can sign with New England or any team If the interest is mutual.

Were not in win now mode, yet were signing Parker to $7 M deals, Grant $24M. Picking up Tacos contract wouldnt be the worst move Grier would have made. We got bank for anything, really.

Back
Top Bottom