Dallas releases Taco Charlton | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas releases Taco Charlton

Maybe he is worth putting a claim on, most of his money was in signing bonus 1.3 mil a year for 2 years is OK, renegotiate if he is around for a 5th unless he starts to play like a 1st round choice.

Point of signing him other than to see if he develops is to stop bleeding so bad, not that were not going to bleed.

59 -10 and 43 - 0 is unacceptable

Yes I’d claim him. But I’ve heard there are some maturity issues here

Fits a true 43 better imo

Grab this kid and who cares if he flops. If you can’t prove yourself with this sorry roster then you shouldn’t be in the NFL. Consider us his best shot to shine.

I didn’t want us to draft him when he came out, nor Harris, didn’t have either as being first round picks..if he gets to us on the waiver and we dont have to pick up his first round contract, then ok, give him a shot

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
That never gets old, lmfao!

I mean we should pick up any players with a kernel of talent. Continue IRing players that get a scratch. Then we will have a 90 man roster before we add practice squaders. Sign me up for having the best roster this offseason from player 54-90!

it would nt hurt if we can get him, dallas is load on defense. we don't have anything to lose. we are sorry team now w lot money

Back
Top Bottom