Damar Hamlin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damar Hamlin

I wish Damar a speedy recovery, and hope to see him on the field soon, even if he plays against us. Furthermore, I wish his team, staff and family members the ability to deal with the mental challenge this situation presented.

Good news about them getting his heart beating on its own again that’s huge. Need to continue to pray.

Cincy shouldn’t be allowed to have national televised games at their stadium, some serious bad juju between Tua and now this.

Donated and sharing the link with all friends within the NFL fanbase community.

This is just horrible. Prayers for that young man and his family. Hopefully he pulls through.

Just horrifying what's happened tonight to Bills Hamlin. I have shared Hamlin's Charity below. Bills fans donated to Tuas when he had his concussion earlier this year.

I donated and thought I'd share the link if anyone else would like to do the same.

God help Damar Hamlin 😢

thanks for posting this, I feel silly posting that charity link on bills vs bengals thread, I didn't realize this was here

You watch the game for years and you see broken bones, torn ligaments, etc. and it becomes easy to forget how fragile the human body can really be. When I was in High School a defender in lacrosse took a shot to the chest at just the wrong time and went into cardiac arrest on the field. It’s something that never really crosses your mind as a fan and it’s particularly shocking to see on National TV. I’m praying for this young man, his family and friends, and the staff at the Hospital.

It honestly puts things in perspective, when it happened I really thought nothing of it, seen it a million times. Went to the little boys room and they were still working on him. With Tuas concussions this year you expect that type of injury, but nothing like this. I pray for this young man, I wish I was in a position to donate also but my prayers are all I can offer. It shows how big the hearts of NFL fans are

Commotio Cordis most likely. Trauma to the chest causes your heart to stop. Luckily medical professionals were on stand by and probably did cpr and aed within 1-2 minutes. The chance of survival usually depends on how fast you receive treatment.
Every team must provide emergency personnel, a facility close by and an ambulance off the field.

Back
Top Bottom