Damm it... Say what u want, but Paxton Lynch to Miami this coming year make it happen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damm it... Say what u want, but Paxton Lynch to Miami this coming year make it happen

Horse_Meat87

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Before you come talking smack, this is a true QB. Not a WR converted QB with a huge learning curve and a massive contract and at best an 8-8 record. In just one highlight reel midseason of the 2015 year how many deep throws do you count... The kid is legit... Draft him, sign him to rookie contract and build with a true QB standing at 6-7 245 pds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txF-8e1p48g

Let the hate and smack talking begin and excuse to keep tannehill begin.

well having all that cap money into 2 QB's and having so many holes seems like a bad deal

If Lazor is back and the O line stays the same it does not matter who the qb is. The offense will continue around throwing quick passes and wr bubble screens from.

Also this notion that Tannehill can't throw deep is funny to me. His rookie year Tannehill was going deep and nobody complained about it. I actually remember people where posting how Tannehill had one of the most accurate deep balls in the league.

He also was allowed to control the huddle and make changes on the line which looked promising. Then comes Lazor and takes every little bit of control from him away. This notion that another rookie qb will fix this mess is just fans dreaming.

What this franchise needs is a cleansing from top to bottom. Not just player personnel.

Fire the owner, the president, the football operations guy, gm, coaching staff, scouts, janitors, ball boys everybody that has been a part of this team for the past 20 years.

Then and only then can we really start to do something till then it will just be the same old Dolphins.

Gotta be a little smarter with that post reply button. You might come off looking foolish with silly assertions with no basis of reality.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm amazed that this whole notion of just changing the QB is going to fix our line and strengthen our defense...

That's a big boy! He can see everything. He's got a sweeeet stroke with the ball. He arced those things in there like...Should I say it? Well it REMINDS me of Marino's passes.

and 4 years of mediocre Tannehill hasnt proven anything except at best 8-8

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Zach be careful there is a lot of die hard tannehill fans....

and 4 years of mediocre Tannehill hasnt proven anything except at best 8-8

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Zach be careful there is a lot of die hard tannehill fans....

Also, just as an FYI type of thing, typically making posts like this says a lot more about you than you'd really think. I'd suggest that in the future when watching the Dolphins. Try and count how many other players are on the field besides the QB. That means offense, defense, and special teams. He'll look on the sidelines for the guys in the headsets. They are called coaches if unaware. I think you'll be surprised to find that Tannehill is only one guy...sorry

Hey im not saying for tannehill to be a tom brady, but you can have a whole squad that are filled with bums and Brady makes them look like superstars with the exception of Gronk.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Tannehill cant make chicken salad out of Chicken Sh*T

Hey im not saying for tannehill to be a tom brady, but you can have a whole squad that are filled with bums and Brady makes them look like superstars with the exception of Gronk.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Tannehill cant make chicken salad out of Chicken Sh*T

Has nothing to do with coaching right? Experience? Playing to what your players strengths are? Knowing what their weaknesses are? Knowing how to get the most out of them?

Also, last time I checked, chicken salad doesn't require chicken sh*t so I guess Tannehill is doing something right. If your recipe requires such an ingredient, I'd suggest a good brushing followed by at least 60 seconds of Listerine...

Earliest we will likely draft a QB is after 2016 sorry it break it to ya but as said in other post we have a lot more issues than bringing in another QB to be beat up by this offensive line.

Seas Peyton could elevate Tannehill to another level. Too bad he brings zero D to this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earliest we will likely draft a QB is after 2016 sorry it break it to ya but as said in other post we have a lot more issues than bringing in another QB to be beat up by this offensive line.

So we're going to pay Moore another $5 mill to be the world's greatest clipboard holder? How come the Patriots can draft QBs every other year despite having Tom Brady and still be on their way to 19-0 but we need to worry about other holes? The best team with the best QB still finds time to draft QBs while the mediocre team with mediocre QBs drafts them only when absolutely necessary. Seems backwards.

The analogy let me break it down for u since you took it literal... It means making something happen from what your given, which is not much..... Tannehill doesnt have it, at best he has given you 8-8.... Coaching, pssshhhhh are talking about Lazor here, the guy that made Nick Foles look like a superstar in Philly, he knows what he is dealt with, a QB who is only accurate under 10 yds and thats all he's giving u.... So he calls plays to tannehills potential....

Back
Top Bottom