Damm it... Say what u want, but Paxton Lynch to Miami this coming year make it happen | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damm it... Say what u want, but Paxton Lynch to Miami this coming year make it happen

Before you come talking smack, this is a true QB. Not a WR converted QB with a huge learning curve and a massive contract and at best an 8-8 record. In just one highlight reel midseason of the 2015 year how many deep throws do you count... The kid is legit... Draft him, sign him to rookie contract and build with a true QB standing at 6-7 245 pds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txF-8e1p48g

Let the hate and smack talking begin and excuse to keep tannehill begin.

it is immeasurably easier to not talk smack when the OP itself is not laden with smack.

putting the horse before the cart AKA not the time for Paxton Lynch

my premises:

- we have talent
- we are wanting at positions: CB, DE, LB, OG (to say the least)
- we have no team identity
- we have been out-schemed for years
- we have much greater potential in our offensive personnel
- fixing this is a 3 year plan at best

my plan:
- hire defensive guru for HC who can give this team a tough defensive identity
- draft for defense
- assess QB situation after 2016 season
- commit to running the ball

Why is it hard to understand that it simply isn't fair or reasonable to expect the QB to be a Tom Brady clone? What Tom Brady has done in his career is "best of all-time" type ****. You can't expect any QB in the league to be able to emulate the success Brady and the Patriots have. It's next to impossible.

It's easy to accomplish everything they have accomplished when you cheat every week

my premises:

- we have talent
- we are wanting at positions: CB, DE, LB, OG (to say the least)
- we have no team identity
- we have been out-schemed for years
- we have much greater potential in our offensive personnel
- fixing this is a 3 year plan at best

my plan:
- hire defensive guru for HC who can give this team a tough defensive identity
- draft for defense
- assess QB situation after 2016 season
- commit to running the ball

thanks for merging my thread into this. FH is run by ****ing assholes. Dolphin fans deserve this team. enjoy

You can't expect any QB in the league to be able to emulate the success Brady and the Patriots have. It's next to impossible.

It's next to impossible? As Dolphin fans we've seen Super Bowl Champions. We've seen the perfect season. We've seen Griese and Marino.

Expect a QB to achieve at the level of success that Brady and the Patriots have? That's the minimum I expect from the Dolphins QB -- the memory of Griese and Marino demands no less. If Tannehill can't stand the heat then he should get the hell out of the kitchen.

It's next to impossible? As Dolphin fans we've seen Super Bowl Champions. We've seen the perfect season. We've seen Grieatiose and Marino.

Expect a QB to achieve at the level of success that Brady and the Patriots have? That's the minimum I expect from the Dolphins QB -- the memory of Griese and Marino demands no less. If Tannehill can't stand the heat then he should get the hell out of the kitchen.

Nothing wrong with high expectations....but you are going to be disappointed a lot.

Back
Top Bottom