Damm it... Say what u want, but Paxton Lynch to Miami this coming year make it happen | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damm it... Say what u want, but Paxton Lynch to Miami this coming year make it happen

I love the illusions fans get when they watch college players. "Oh yeah, he's clearly one of the best college players at his position and it always works out when they get drafted to an NFL team. His skill transfers over seamlessly"

Leaf, Akili Smith, Couch, Russell, Harrington, Detmer, Quinn, Locker, Ponder, Tebow. . *Breath* Freeman, Sanchez, Young, Leinart, Campbell, Losman, Boller, and my personal favorite: David Carr.

As you may know, all of these Qbs' skill transferred over into the NFL without a hitch.

I love the illusions fans get when they watch college players. "Oh yeah, he's clearly one of the best college players at his position and it always works out when they get drafted to an NFL team. His skill transfers over seamlessly"

Leaf, Akili Smith, Couch, Russell, Harrington, Detmer, Quinn, Locker, Ponder, Tebow. . *Breath* Freeman, Sanchez, Young, Leinart, Campbell, Losman, Boller, and my personal favorite: David Carr.

As you may know, all of these Qbs' skill transferred over into the NFL without a hitch.

How is it different than any other position?

Low IQ is right. Passing on a QB to take an OL is low IQ. Look at DAL with their awesome OL and RT like QB. 0-6

If they had RT they would be more like 5-1 over that stretch. They have nobody like RT. Stop being a hater for once in your life. Matt cassell and weeden can't hold RTs jock

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

RT isn't elite but he isn't below average either

Before you come talking smack, this is a true QB. Not a WR converted QB with a huge learning curve and a massive contract and at best an 8-8 record.

58669soyouretellingmetheresacSm9B-1.gif

Awesome thread, would read again. :up:

I saw a dude with a lot of time to throw. Also, I don't think is release is 'Marino-like', at all.

I see him having issues when the speed of the game drastically ramps up. I think playing in that conference has made life too easy.

He may have 'IT', but we won't know until he plays against real competition.

I saw a dude with a lot of time to throw. Also, I don't think is release is 'Marino-like', at all.

I see him having issues when the speed of the game drastically ramps up. I think playing in that conference has made life too easy.

He may have 'IT', but we won't know until he plays against real competition.
If anyone in this thread (and I'm not going over the whole thing) said he has a Marino-like release you should disregard anything they post about football ever again. Seriously...don't even pay attention to them...put them on your ignore list cause they have zero football knowledge.

If anyone in this thread (and I'm not going over the whole thing) said he has a Marino-like release you should disregard anything they post about football ever again. Seriously...don't even pay attention to them...put them on your ignore list cause they have zero football knowledge.
I haven't seen anybody say anything about marino in this thread

I haven't even see Lynch play, I am talking general. How is any OL/LB/DB guaranteed to be better? QB is so much more important than any other position. I would rather have the better QB and worse OL, than a good OL and below avg. QB.

That has to be the absolute most idiotic sentiment I have ever read on here, and that's including all the crap junc posts. Wow!

That has to be the absolute most idiotic sentiment I have ever read on here, and that's including all the crap junc posts. Wow!

Knowing that you disagree just makes me more sure I'm right! QB > any other position x10

If you are a GM and you are convinced an available QB is a franchise QB and an upgrade over what you have , you draft him. End of story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knowing that you disagree just makes me more sure I'm right! QB > any other position x10

If that's the case why is Luck struggling so much? He's a franchise guy and one of the most highly regarded players to come through the draft in the last 10 years. Why can't he elevate his game past his oline this year?

If that's the case why is Luck struggling so much? He's a franchise guy and one of the most highly regarded players to come through the draft in the last 10 years. Why can't he elevate his game past his oline this year?

He has in the past and will again. Maybe Luck is hurt or just playing bad. RT has never done it.

I would probably argue his struggles are due more to his injuries than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom