Damn Jets!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damn Jets!!!!!

Hey, Cam Cameron can now be interviewed without the Playoff worry. However, I am looking forward to a Vikings loss so we can quickly sign Scott Linehan.

Still, I hate the Jets. :fire: :mad: No way they win next week!

I must say tho, what was Shottenhiemer thinking running it up the gut 3 times in a row??!! Your gonna depend on a rooie kicker to win the game with a 40 yard FG??? They had all the momentum, Brees was playing great, pick up a freaking 1st down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE THE JETS!!!!!!!:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

FemaleFinFan said:
They'll get blown out in the next round....

I really hope so, GO STEELLERS!!!! . . . . or could it be the Pats?

Marty and his kicker lost it more than Herm and the Jets won it...you know the Patriots or Steelers will wipe the floor with the Jets though.

DolphinDevil28 said:
It's not the jets you need to be mad at it's the Charger's kicker.

blame Marty. He could of kicked the ball when it was on the center hash, but ran it to the right so he gave a rookie a 40 yard fg, in the rain, to the right hash mark, in the ot of playoffs. Not an easy kick.

ChambersWI said:
blame Marty. He could of kicked the ball when it was on the center hash, but ran it to the right so he gave a rookie a 40 yard fg, in the rain, to the right hash mark, in the ot of playoffs. Not an easy kick.

no wonder why he hasn´t won much in the playoffs

Hey, Cam Cameron can now be interviewed without the Playoff worry. However, I am looking forward to a Vikings loss so we can quickly sign Scott Linehan.

Precisely. I was rooting for the Jets on this one, because the Chargers haven't managed to extend Cameron's contract yet, and now we can talk to him freely. I don't know, but the way Cameron ran this offense and utilized the weapons he's got I think I like him better than Linehan...especially if we pursue a trade for one of the two quarterbacks in San Diego, Brees or Rivers.

ckparrothead said:
Precisely. I was rooting for the Jets on this one, because the Chargers haven't managed to extend Cameron's contract yet, and now we can talk to him freely. I don't know, but the way Cameron ran this offense and utilized the weapons he's got I think I like him better than Linehan...especially if we pursue a trade for one of the two quarterbacks in San Diego, Brees or Rivers.

good point, however i just can´t root for the NY jerks!! :fire:

Back
Top Bottom