Damn Jets!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damn Jets!!!!!

Jimi said:
I must say tho, what was Shottenhiemer thinking running it up the gut 3 times in a row??!! Your gonna depend on a rooie kicker to win the game with a 40 yard FG??? They had all the momentum, Brees was playing great, pick up a freaking 1st down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE THE JETS!!!!!!!:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:
I agree time to recind that coach of the year for playoff loser schottenhiemer. What a fricken dumbass. He deserved to lose the game with that thinking. 3 up the gut reminds me of some other dumbass coach that couldn't win in the playoffs. you could see that lose coming from miles away with a rookie kicker.

DolphinDevil28 said:
It's not the jets you need to be mad at it's the Charger's kicker.
if Brien made that easy fg in the first quarter we wouldnt even be having this discussion, the jets were the better team this day.

The right team won, no way the Jets should have lost.

Brien chip shot, Barton brainfart, etc.

Roman529 said:
Marty and his kicker lost it more than Herm and the Jets won it...you know the Patriots or Steelers will wipe the floor with the Jets though.

really? How about Eric Barton? if not for his bonehead play the game never would have been in OT for Marty to be questioned(which i silly anyway, it was a 40 yd FG) and the K to be blamed.

ckparrothead said:
Precisely. I was rooting for the Jets on this one, because the Chargers haven't managed to extend Cameron's contract yet, and now we can talk to him freely. I don't know, but the way Cameron ran this offense and utilized the weapons he's got I think I like him better than Linehan...especially if we pursue a trade for one of the two quarterbacks in San Diego, Brees or Rivers.
Near the end of the game I did not like the calls, they got around the 40 yard field goal range and instead of trying to move closer for their rookie kicker they just ran 3 running plays up the gut that got pretty much nothing and well you know what happened.

nyjunc said:
really? How about Eric Barton? if not for his bonehead play the game never would have been in OT for Marty to be questioned(which i silly anyway, it was a 40 yd FG) and the K to be blamed.
You're right the Jets sure did make a good attempt to lose it at the end. That Barton penalty was really stupid. Good thing they won I don't think that guy would have slept for weeks if they would have lost after that. They knew the kicker was a rookie and he nearly missed one earlier, they should have made a legitimate attempt to move him closer. You kind of knew he was gonna miss.

Icer said:
The right team won, no way the Jets should have lost.

Brien chip shot, Barton brainfart, etc.

Exactly why those ugly green clusterfu-ks deserved to lose. Go Steelers baby!!!!!!!!!!:D

FireWrongstedt said:
Exactly why those ugly green clusterfu-ks deserved to lose. Go Steelers baby!!!!!!!!!!:D
Ok idiot, jump on that Steeler band wagon, by the way who do the Dolphins play next week?:roflmao:

BleedinGreenNC said:
Ok idiot, jump on that Steeler band wagon, by the way who do the Dolphins play next week?:roflmao:

The Steelers are gonna kill you morons. I can't wait.

TPD1479 said:
GOD DO I HATE THE JETS!!!!! :fire:
That game made me sick to my stomach. Why, oh why, didn't the so-called brilliant, coach-of-the-year, Marty Schottenheimer, go with what got him to that game in the first place. It sure wasn't three running plays in a row to get closer to the goal line. Turn Brees loose with at least one nice pass to Gates, They had started connecting...they got all the way down field, moving the ball on first downs and then ran those three in a row with Tomlinson, who was obviously getting tired. Geez.

Back
Top Bottom