Damn Jets!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damn Jets!!!!!

FireWrongstedt said:
Go Steelers baby!!!!!!!!!!:D

The Jets couldn't even beat the Steeler's "B" team.

Btw...3 OT's? it was like suck vs suck fighting for king of suckitude.

Peebs said:
The Jets couldn't even beat the Steeler's "B" team.

Btw...3 OT's? it was like suck vs suck fighting for king of suckitude.
Hah our offense sucked balls when we first played PIT and it was still 3-3 in the 4th against their "A" team.

Meanwhile, the Fins shouldnt make fun of the Bills. They probably couldnt beat the Steelers practice squad.

Icer said:
Hah our offense sucked balls when we first played PIT and it was still 3-3 in the 4th against their "A" team.

Meanwhile, the Fins shouldnt make fun of the Bills. They probably couldnt beat the Steelers practice squad.

We beat the Pats like some teams couldnt :D Everyone has a off year. But dont worry we will be back next year and kick some butt jet.

Icer said:

Why not?? We were closer to beating the Steelers 1st string team than they were the benchwarmers. Hey I bet the Jets couldn't beat the Patriots' practice squad, they are terrified of the Patriots. You know which team is the only one in the division that doesn't play like little scared pansies against the champs?? Yeah thats right the mIami dolphins.

You know which team is the only one in the division that doesn't play like little scared pansies against the champs?? Yeah thats right the mIami dolphins.

That's true...when they have nothing to play for. When the games meant something to Miami the past few years they got beat up.

nyjunc said:
That's true...when they have nothing to play for. When the games meant something to Miami the past few years they got beat up.
They have never been "beat up." In case you didn't know Bellichick plays to win every game. Their last game of the season against the lowly 49ers, with their playoff seed and bye week already clinched, Bellichick left all of his 1st stringers in well into the 4th quarter. And when we played them they still had a shot at homefield advantage, so you are wrong they did have something to play for.

I'm not going to sit here and say Miami didn't blow some games that meant something. I am optimistic though that our new coach will take care of that BS. The Jets blew any chance at the division by not being able to beat the pats and the bills blew their chance at the playoffs against a team that really wasn't playing for anything, so I don't really feel that bad about it.

Back
Top Bottom