DAMNED!! BIG-O sounds like a DD poster. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAMNED!! BIG-O sounds like a DD poster.

Agua

Fighting the media, one lie at a time
Reaction score
Wanny has limited his access and he is abusing his media power.

Yes, Big-O, you're REALLY sounding waaaaaaaaaaayyyyy out there bro.

[Edited to include the following:] the "Wanny has limited his access" was wild speculation on my part. Big-O did not say that. I surmised that from the venomous tone of Orlando's comments. Sorry, intellecutally disingenuous comment on my part.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tuned in. I think Big O has been drinking. Speech is a little bit slow and slurred.

Well if Wanny is limiting Big O's access I don't blame him. Big O is out there telling people whenever possible that Wannstedt needs to be canned and he's an aweful coach etc. People listen to that stuff and if enough people out there feel the same way, Wannstedt DOES get canned. So basically, its self defense.

He's saying that Spielman is not in charge of free agency. He says he's only got final say on the draft. He sounds a little drunk. He mainly sounds bitter that the FO won't clear up the confusion as to where the boundaries lie, he's saying that it sounds like Spielman won't be in charge of free agency.

There is a split between the Dolphin media vs. the Dolphin management in general right now.

Dave is doomed if he doesn't make some more friends in the media.

People talk about all our needs......

In all honestly, I think if we add a QB, one guard, and a WR......we can get it done.

Am I crazy??

Except when it approaches irrationality. B'ing about the phins not hiring the guy from seattle as the reason ron wolf wouldn't act as consultant? I think you're a GD fool if you hire a GM based upon the comments of the guy you REALLY want to hire when he won't commit to you.

My opinion only. Maybe mangerial prodigies will differ there, but that's pretty weak and he's been going off on it pretty strong since the senior bowl.

Big O is full of crap as always. I know he visits the board, but I don't care. He doesn't know a damn thing about this game.

Rick Spielman has final say on all personnel decisions. That is all encompassing the draft and free agents.

Like many in the Miami media, Big O is simply trying to fabricate something to support his point of view.

Originally posted by Muck
People talk about all our needs......

In all honestly, I think if we add a QB, one guard, and a WR......we can get it done.

Am I crazy??

Naaaa that soundz about right....anything else in addition would be some good tasting gravy though.

I just think it may be tough...especially since FA isn't gonna be cheap. But these guys can get creative so we'll see...

Yeah. We are cool. You've got that one flaw that is being from the University of Mississippi though.

CK,

No. Speculation on my part. Big O did not say Wanny was limiting his access. He said "wanny's p.o.'d" (paraphrasing, but pretty close). In light of his comments, I don't blame wanny, though, given Orlando's exagerated power, it may behove Wanny to make up to the guy. Totally ridiculous some of the crap Orlando was saying tonight.

Originally posted by ZOD
There is a split between the Dolphin media vs. the Dolphin management in general right now.

Dave is doomed if he doesn't make some more friends in the media.

It's the other way around. Certain media ppl are doomed unless they wake up. Dave and other Dolphin employee's obviously have the support of Wayne Huizenga. And that's all the support any of those ppl will ever need.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom