Dan Cambell Volume and Intensity | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Cambell Volume and Intensity

Yoodakine56

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Apology if this is not directly related to our team, but this speech came from 2 years ago and look where they are now!!

Im wondering if we had these kind of speeches for defense, Tackling and Pursuit. Its friggin missed fundamentals these last few games!!!! Heck even MM and the offense need these kind of talks and not just friendly bonding.

He's basically crying tears saying he loves them. Just because his voice is deep doesn't make him some kind of tough guy. He is as emotionally sensitive as any coach in the league.

These are grown men not high schoolers.

The Lions are where they are because they play in a crappy division and conference and Kirk Cousins tore his achilles.

Maybe. But im sure it helps these guys to focus on the basics

I'm a firm believer that today's player doesn't respond any more to an "in your face", hyper emotional type coach than a more down to earth mellow type.

Yea its pretty hard to judge, unless youre used to talking to grown men that come from different background and lifestyles.

Dan has always been a players coach....he was like that in Miami as well.

Bill Belichik is an assh*&le who his players hate

Pete Carroll is a nice guy who bonds with his players

They all have or had success. There isn't just one type that works.

However, you have to feel good about Dan Campbell and the Lions and the good year they are having.

The Lions are where they are because they play in a crappy division and conference and Kirk Cousins tore his achilles.
You could easily argue the other two NFC divisions are worse.

The more appropriate answer is the Lions are one game away from the Super Bowl because they don't play in the AFC.

If it wasn't for Brock Purdy looking so terrible last week, I would guess that San Fran wins this game in a blowout

You could easily argue the other two NFC divisions are worse.

The more appropriate answer is the Lions are one game away from the Super Bowl because they don't play in the AFC.

If it wasn't for Brock Purdy looking so terrible last week, I would guess that San Fran wins this game in a blowout
The Lions are touchdown dogs, and that's with Samuel 50/50.

Back
Top Bottom