Dan Cambell Volume and Intensity | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Cambell Volume and Intensity

He did but then he imploded. And now he’s out of the NFL. He had no business being a a HC though- he was never a real coordinator and followed Peyton around - like any of us couldn’t have done that and looked good?

Jay Ajai’s emergence was what really made that season.

Also Matt Moore went 3-1 in the last month of 2016 and got us to the playoffs. I’m not sure he wasn’t better than Tannehill TBH (we won in Buffalo at the end). Anyhow, the droproff from Ryan to Matt wasn’t much if anything.

You’re not sure Matt Moore wasn’t better than Ryan Tannehill?

Wow.

Enough said.

You’re not sure Matt Moore wasn’t better than Ryan Tannehill?

Wow.

Enough said.
Matt Moore wasn’t consistent enough to be a 16 game starter. However, in relief or short stretches he was the perfect backup. I meant in 2016 that 4 game stretch he put together his numbers were better than Ryan’s and our PPG was better.

If you were referring to losing “his” QB as the wasted year of 2017, then ok. Yes, the Jay Cutler thing was doomed from the start.

The Lions kicked our @$$es last year in the first half, remember? This team has now added Defense to it's portfolio and is now in the frigging Championship game. Some don't believe, but look out on Sunday. The 9iners have not played well, the Pack should have sent them home. BTW, there's 2 teams from that division that made the playoffs....

Cambell righted the ship the few weeks he was in charge, he just was not ready for Prime Time then...

Campbell instilled a winning culture and players play hard for him. He’s a former player and players love him. I wish he was still our coach. We let a great one go

Wish we kept him. I'm aware he wasn't ready at the time , but he is one hell of a coach. McDaniels is a great coach but he jokes around to much. That will he his weak point.

In both the Campbell clips he harps on practicing full speed / full contact. He talks about that’s how you he ready for the real thing and all that - nothing new there but the part about injuries I never thought about. This isn’t about Campbell - does anyone know if that’s true - eg. you are less likely to sustain injuries if you’re practicing at game speed etc?

In both the Campbell clips he harps on practicing full speed / full contact. He talks about that’s how you he ready for the real thing and all that - nothing new there but the part about injuries I never thought about. This isn’t about Campbell - does anyone know if that’s true - eg. you are less likely to sustain injuries if you’re practicing at game speed etc?

Dont quote me 100%, but im pretty sure they only have certain days of full contact "tackling" days to prevent from too much injuries, but they need to practice tackling and wrapping up ball carriers (coming at full speed), especially when they make cutbacks and moves.

Id say if teams play it too safe, they become soft, slow, and not as confident, and that also can lead to injuries as well... which both sounds pretty familiar to the miami dolphins at times lol

Back
Top Bottom