Dan Marino's Restaurant | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino's Restaurant

I enjoy Marinos' place and still have about 5 or 6 tee-shirts that I wear all the time. I had one that I wore until it dissolved into threads. The food is good but if you're looking for a first class steak I would go to Shula' place. I used to own a Comedy Club in Coconut Grove, Fla and there was a Marinos' near by so I had many meals over there. I'll bet the place in Vegas is great because everything in Vegas is over the top. JT and Zach should open a place when they retire. It could be a seafood grill with a great bar and they could call it "Fish Heaven." Oh well, just a thought.

Seminole51 said:
Hehe that my company's jersey hanging on the wall there, in fact I sold them the jersey AND the case... ahhh.... the pleasure of a hard days work. I am not BSing by the way, I work for Mounted Memories which is Dan's exclusive autograph comapny. Anyhow, I was out in Vegas in March and saw the resturant from the outside. I believe it is connected to the Hooters, not on the inside from what I could tell. I dont think it was on the strip though, it was right by it, but not DIRECTLY on it from what I remember.

Didn't he wear # 12 at Pitt???

Nice job guys...:shakeno:

i love that place. great food and i got my autographed dan marino ball there. :dolphins:

Phins28 said:
I'd rather go to Sizzler.

no you wouldn't.
Sizzler is a place you can go to on a daily basis. You're not going to Shula's on a daily basis. One step further, if Sizzler is where you go for special occasions, I'm so sorry.

dw10 said:
no you wouldn't.
Sizzler is a place you can go to on a daily basis. You're not going to Shula's on a daily basis. One step further, if Sizzler is where you go for special occasions, I'm so sorry.

I'm not rich like you are and I'm not paying 36.00 for a steak that have been bitten by rats.

BSQX4 said:
I enjoy Marinos' place and still have about 5 or 6 tee-shirts that I wear all the time. I had one that I wore until it dissolved into threads. The food is good but if you're looking for a first class steak I would go to Shula' place. I used to own a Comedy Club in Coconut Grove, Fla and there was a Marinos' near by so I had many meals over there. I'll bet the place in Vegas is great because everything in Vegas is over the top. JT and Zach should open a place when they retire. It could be a seafood grill with a great bar and they could call it "Fish Heaven." Oh well, just a thought.

I think i've been to that club. Went for my b day a few years ago. The big dude from celebrity fit club (ralphie may) was supposed to be there, he was sick, and they had some dude who was one of al pacinos buddy's in scarface do that show. Needless to say, it was a riot. Dude walked around in a banana fronted thong.

Phins28 said:
I'm not rich like you are and I'm not paying 36.00 for a steak that have been bitten by rats.
LOL about the rats. Go ahead and spend the 12 dollars on a "steak" from Sizzler, where the best cut is top sirloin (LOL) and not only has it been bitten by rats, but also pissed on by them and handled by the workers who don't wash their hands after wiping their cracks. Your loss, man. I have been to two different Shula's (Miami Lakes and Ft. Lauderdale) and they were both great. I wasn't paying, so I was able to focus strictly on how good the meat was. It is definitely on par (or better than, depending on your preference) with Ruth's Chris and Morton's.

Marino's is awesome. Great food!!! And the prices aren't all that bad in comparison to places like Outback Steakhouse.

I love Dan Marino's, I've had one bad experience there but otherwise their food is good.

dw10 said:
I believe the one at Disney's Swan Resort is a bit nicer.
I've been to the one at the Swan and like the other poster said, it was just awesome.

Actually, Shula's is in The Dolphin Hotel, and is a very nice place.

PeterNorth said:
LOL about the rats. Go ahead and spend the 12 dollars on a "steak" from Sizzler, where the best cut is top sirloin (LOL) and not only has it been bitten by rats, but also pissed on by them and handled by the workers who don't wash their hands after wiping their cracks. Your loss, man. I have been to two different Shula's (Miami Lakes and Ft. Lauderdale) and they were both great. I wasn't paying, so I was able to focus strictly on how good the meat was. It is definitely on par (or better than, depending on your preference) with Ruth's Chris and Morton's.

:lol: I was joking, there's no Marino's restaurant here in Puerto Rico :boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom