dan reeves in miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dan reeves in miami?

canephin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just heard it on NFL today and if its on there then you know it must really be getting considered, how many of you want this guy?

I missed that part. I turned it on just as they were finishing up with Reeves.

Anyway, we had a thread earlier in the week about Reeves. I want no part of him. Let him stay in the recycle bin.

What did they say? They mentioned Miami? That would be terrible.

I rather Saban, Green, Cowher, or Butch.

Hell, I'd rather Fossil than Reeves!

In all the hoopla about Reeves being one of the winningest coaches of all time (201 career victories) everyone forgets he also has the fourth most career losses. In fact, of his 23 years as an NFL head coach, 12 of them have ended with losing records. In the vernacular of the times--he ain't all that.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

First off, coaches from the College Football have a history of not turning out well in their first year, so Saban shouldn't be considered.

Butch? You want Butch because he came from UM, am I right?

Dennis Green? The same Dennis Green with a 15-1 team? They couldn't beat the Dirty Birds?

I'd take Reeves over any of the guys you mentioned, but I still wouldn't want Reeves.

dan reeves have consistenly proven he cant do anything with the last few teams he has been with

I think Dan Reeves is a fine coach, but I don't know that I want him in Miami. My gut reaction is that I'd prefer Cowher, Green, or Edwards (my first pick if he is somehow available) over Reeves but that I'd prefer Reeves over Haslett, Schottenheimer, Davis, or most college coaches. I'm still not sure how I feel about Reeves against certain pro assistants.

i'd rather have wanny than reeves' loser a$$

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

hell I thoght that reeves was a fossil!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

no thanks on Reeves, I'd rather green, he knows how to build an offense.

Originally posted by canephin
I just heard it on NFL today and if its on there then you know it must really be getting considered, how many of you want this guy?

Please, no, PLEASE !!!

Originally posted by t2thejz
Id rather have JJ back over any of the coaces

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't want Dan Reeves either, but I really don't want JJ back!

Back
Top Bottom