"Dansby is a Lock to be a Giant" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dansby is a Lock to be a Giant"

Just his view although I wouldn't be suprised. I'll feel extremely lucky and greatful if we do some how land him.

What? I just read someone saying giants will not overpay or break the bank for anyone im not buyin this no way dansbys a lock for giants not if we have something to say.....

Did they also report it as a lock that I'll be eating crappy dining hall food for lunch?

I mean seriously, people say what they want to say to create media buzz. This is just for attention to ESPN, as usual

Nobody but the teams Fo's and Dansby and his agent have a clue....everything else is nothing but speculation.

I have been a HUGE proponent (like most) of landing Dansby but I have to say... The numbers I am hearing bandied about what it would take... Yikes... I'm now not so uncomfortable with losing him...

Thats it! Im shutting my computer down, my head is spinning in so many directions, I cant get crap done at work! See u back at midnight....

Remind me not to watch NFL Network or ESPN today. Too many talking heads.

the problem is that too many people will be giving their "opinions" today on ESPN and NFL Network without any real sources or inside information and will state it as fact or as if they do have a source or inside information. That's the problem with NFL Network and ESPN especially. Sorry but Mark Schlereth or Mike Golic don't have any insider information.

Back
Top Bottom