"Dansby is a Lock to be a Giant" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dansby is a Lock to be a Giant"

Speculation is going to run rampant until 9pm Pacific/12am Eastern.

The only thing for sure is that we'll find out soon enough!

Dansby is the first piece to our puzzle and he is a must! This would open us up to do so much more in the draft, or trades. There is no reason we can't match offers and land him. I don't understand why so many people worry about spending Ross's money in a uncapped year. COME ON MAN! A million to Ross is like a hundred bucks to the average man!

It's all specualtion at this point, 2 years ago Calvin pace was a lock to be a dolphin. You never know until these guys actually sign and there is a press conference.

Who knows what will happen?

It would be cool if they signed players at the stroke of midnight again.

Who would you rather play for, Tom Coughlin or Tony Sporano with Bill Parcells backing him up?

A lot of people think this will be Coughlin's last year up there. Agents take these things into account, or at least they are supposed to...

Who would you rather play for, Tom Coughlin or Tony Sporano with Bill Parcells backing him up?

A lot of people think this will be Coughlin's last year up there. Agents take these things into account, or at least they are supposed to...

I thought the only thing agents could account is money!

Parcells has nothing to do w/ coaching the team and I don't think it would come down to the coach anway- it will be about $$.

Back
Top Bottom